Which Corpse do you prefer?

Cannibal Corpse
Cannabis Corpse
Equal

Total votes: 26
06.11.2012 - 05:59
SuicidalCyco
Account deleted
In one corner we have Cannibal Corpse. One of the pioneers of death metal. Their career has brought forth controversial album artwork and lyrics. And in the other corner we have Cannabis Corpse. Their career consists of parodying Cannibal Corpse. They sing about what else. Marijuana. They parody in song titles only. All of their music and lyrics are original. So which band do you prefer?
I am going to actually go with Cannabis Corpse. I think Cannabis' music is much better than Fisher's Corpse. Maybe because its just boring generic death metal and I've listened to them so much. Barnes on the other hand its close. Cannabis took an almost hippie-ish topic and gave it a death metal spin. Its fresh, original, and each of their albums give some laughs and some great songs to get stoned and even mosh to.
What do you guys think?
06.11.2012 - 06:02
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Serious music will always beat joke music. I don't generally listen to music to laugh, so I'll pick Cannibal Corpse, even though I'm not a big fan of either.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.11.2012 - 06:11
SuicidalCyco
Account deleted
Well really the only time you would be laughing is when you're reading the lyrics or looking at the album covers, other than that they sound like death metal. You wouldnt be able to tell they were a comedic metal band if you had no idea they were.
06.11.2012 - 12:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cant say .. I say CC but Cannabis has a future band has cool songs, band has cool videos but long loing way to go to be a Cannibal
so I vote CC -- Cannibal
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.11.2012 - 14:35
Lit.
Account deleted
Both bands equally suck.
07.11.2012 - 16:57
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Cannibas Corpse simply for the fact that Cannibal Corpse has become much like beating a dead horse
14.11.2012 - 20:30
Mad Arab666

I have a soft spot for cannabis corpse so I voted for them.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
15.11.2012 - 03:20
no one
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 06.11.2012 at 06:11

Well really the only time you would be laughing is when you're reading the lyrics or looking at the album covers, other than that they sound like death metal. You wouldnt be able to tell they were a comedic metal band if you had no idea they were.

exactly.something funny though is that cannabis actually sound better than the band they are kinda joking about.
still both bore me
27.01.2013 - 05:03
squidrick420

Read my username and you will know which one i chose...