Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 16 users
24.11.2012 - 16:59
Rating: 4
AndMetalForAll
kual21
Without a doubt their worst album! Highlights: "Heaven Can Wait", "You're Not Alone '97", "Taxman". The album is really different than what Saga fans are accustomed to. Still it has 3 good songs.
----
greets,
kual21
24.11.2020 - 15:53
Rating: 3
majormalfunction

A Saga record with a lot of techno influences, who wouldn't want that? No one. This is a total disaster. Heaven Can Wait is the only decent song here, or actually I like the closing ballad Pleasure and Pain as well, it kind of gives you the sense that there's something better coming in the future. How they managed to put out one of their best records (Generation 13) between two of their weirdest releases is a mystery, luckily they went back to their roots on their following records.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands
24.11.2020 - 16:11
Rating: 4
JoHn Doe

Written by majormalfunction on 24.11.2020 at 15:53

A Saga record with a lot of techno influences, who wouldn't that? No one. This is a total disaster. Heaven Can Wait is the only decent song here, or actually I like the closing ballad Pleasure and Pain as well, it kind of gives you the sense that there's something better coming in the future. How they managed to put out one of their best records (Generation 13) between two of their weirdest releases is a mystery, luckily they went back to their roots on their following records.

I sadly agree, it's Saga's lowest point, unlistenable except for the two songs you mention.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 3830 | This month: 8