Metal Storm logo
Arsis - Share New Album Cover And Tracklist

Arsis have finally started to put together the pieces for their new album Unwelcome, which now has a cover and tracklist, and you can judge both below. The artwork was handled once again by longtime collaborator Mark Riddick and the album will have 10 new tracks from the death metallers.

Unwelcome will be released on April 30th, 2013 in North America via Nuclear Blast. More album details here.

Commented founder and lead guitarist/vocalist James Malone: "So, we've had Unwelcome finished for quite some time now and we are happy to finally be able to share the finished product with everyone. As a band/musician, it's sometimes difficult to separate yourself from your work and visualize how others are going to interpret your work. In other words, it's sometimes hard to know whether or not your ideas are relevant to anyone but yourself. With Unwelcome, we certainly put all of our everything into the writing and recording and stopped paying attention to what's trendy or what we think might appeal to a larger audience. In doing so, I feel we have created one of the most sincere Arsis albums and perhaps one of the most relevant."

Unwelcome tracklist:

01. Unwelcome
02. Carve My Cross
03. Handbook For The Recently Deceased
04. Choking On Sand
05. Let Me Be The One
06. Sunglasses At Night
07. Martyred Or Mourning
08. No One Lies To The Dead
09. I Share In Shame
10. Scornstar

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arsis
Posted: 14.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 101 users
14.03.2013 - 12:13
Kuroboshi

Their latest EP was damn fine, so I have high hopes for this beast. Arsis is truly one of the most fun DM bands out there.
14.03.2013 - 12:55
SSM
Massacred
They can compose great songs but they should stop composing generic songs IMO.
The artwork is too generic anyway, it seems we've seen hundreds of artworks like this one.
14.03.2013 - 17:17
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
I like this kind of covers. It's simple and deep at the same time. Looking forward to this

Hits total: 2260 | This month: 5