Metal Storm logo
Arsis - New Track Streaming Online

US death metal band Arsis has a new song streaming online and it is titled "Scornstar". The track is the first single released from their forthcoming album Unwelcome. The album is set to be released on April 30th via Nuclear Blast. The track "Scornstar" can be heard on the player below.

You can also pre-order the deluxe edition of Unwelcome here, also featuring the bonus track re-recording of "The Face Of My Innocence", and the entire Lepers Caress EP. Don't forget that Arsis will be touring in May to support this new album.

Unwelcome tracklist:

01. Unwelcome
02. Carve My Cross
03. Handbook For The Recently Deceased
04. Choking On Sand
05. Let Me Be The One
06. Sunglasses At Night
07. Martyred Or Mourning
08. No One Lies To The Dead
09. I Share In Shame
10. Scornstar

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arsis
Posted: 21.03.2013 by Red_Travis

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 55 users
21.03.2013 - 15:13
TrollandDie

Sounds like your typical Arsis to me, but with an extra trainload of energy pumped into it.

If the rest of Unwelcome is like this, then it's an essential melodeath album.
----
Hello, my name is Mr......Snrub and I think it would be a capital idea to invest the money back in the nuclear plant.
21.03.2013 - 15:26
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Anyone else get a malware notice when clicking on the link?

But yeah, song sounds like Arsis at their average really. Certainly not bad by any means but I kept remembering great riffs from the first album all the way through the track.
21.03.2013 - 16:04
Promonex
Cathemeral
Do NOT override the virus warning!

The ad provider Blast Beat Networks (who Metal Storm does NOT work with) seems to have an ad in its rotation which contains malware. Two other metal webzines also working with Blast Beat Networks had been blacklisted by Google already. Here's the diagnostic page for Metal Sucks:

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=metalsucks.com

Quote:
Of the 3 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 2 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-03-20, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-03-18.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including a1k44lvt.net/, miogroup.cn/, metalsucks.net/.

3 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including blastbeatnetwork.com/, metalsucks.net/, a1k44lvt.net/.

If you have overridden the malware warning, please run a virus scan. Keep an eye on the diagnostic page and once the line "Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer." is replaced by "This site is not currently listed as suspicious." you should be able to visit the site again without getting problems.

For the time being I've taken out the link to the stream.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
21.03.2013 - 19:25
Red_Travis

Darn, the link was fine yesterday. Sorry about that everybody.
22.03.2013 - 11:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
The label has made the track available on Soundcloud. So, now you can listen to the song here!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 2700 | This month: 2