Owners:

18 have it
5 want it

01. Into Coherent Void
02. One That Divides The Time
03. Crusaders Of Sodom
04. Hierophanies
05. Erset La Tari

These dudes (and chick) hail from Latvia and play a rather atmospheric variety of progressive black metal. They just barely started out in December 2012 and already they have recorded a video, released this beauty in late January, and started playing shows. That should give you an idea of the talent in this band and their music (not to mention the killer artwork).

psykometal's picks | More picks ››

Found in 7 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 22   Visited by: 149 users
07.04.2013 - 09:54
psykometal
A staff guy...
Good album discovered by Edmond Fogg.
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

08.04.2013 - 00:31
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Sounds pretty good so far (so far being about 45 seconds).
08.04.2013 - 00:37
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
I'm glad that you didn't compare the music to the artwork because I think there's nothing "killer" or "boss" about it. Quite shitty if you ask me.
Music is good although I'm not really a fan of the vocals... But it doesn't bother me that much.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
08.04.2013 - 01:05
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.04.2013 at 00:37

I'm glad that you didn't compare the music to the artwork because I think there's nothing "killer" or "boss" about it. Quite shitty if you ask me.
Music is good although I'm not really a fan of the vocals... But it doesn't bother me that much.

I think the artwork is so-so. It looks like an anglerfish which is an instant win in my book but it has a bit of that shiny photoshop thing about it which I don't like. I like the vocals on this though, but that could be because I know they're from a woman.

But yeah, there's no post-metal in this at all. It's progressive black with a bit of thrash to my ears.
08.04.2013 - 01:09
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 08.04.2013 at 01:05
I think the artwork is so-so. It looks like an anglerfish which is an instant win in my book but it has a bit of that shiny photoshop thing about it which I don't like.

I love creepy ocean creatures but to me that doesn't look like an anglerfish. It looks like a old thumb (as in... check out that classy bald-with-little-hair-on-the-back style) with teeth.
----
Rod, let me love you.
08.04.2013 - 01:13
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.04.2013 at 01:09

I love creepy ocean creatures but to me that doesn't look like an anglerfish. It looks like a old thumb (as in... check out that classy bald-with-little-hair-on-the-back style) with teeth.

Actually on closer inspection it doesn't look that fishy. Not terrible art though by most standards.
08.04.2013 - 01:15
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 08.04.2013 at 01:13
Actually on closer inspection it doesn't look that fishy. Not terrible art though by most standards.

Still better than this.
----
Rod, let me love you.
08.04.2013 - 01:17
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.04.2013 at 01:15

Still better than this.

Indeed. I've had dumps that were nicer looking than that.
08.04.2013 - 01:37
Lord_Regnier

Boring. And I dislike vocals.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"
08.04.2013 - 01:39
psykometal
A staff guy...
It looks like a sperm whale with a shark's mouth to me, or some kind of shark-mouthed xenomorph.
----

09.04.2013 - 19:13
Zap
Written by X-Ray Rod on 08.04.2013 at 01:15

Still better than this.

AAAHH, I knew it was gonna be that abomination, yet I still clicked. Why would you post something like that, you are sick, man.
17.04.2013 - 15:34
lial87

Honestly keep your comments to yourself negativity and snide remarks is what makes this site unbearable at most times. This band may not be to your tastes but that does not give you the right to critise in such a manner. The time and effort that each and every band and musician who perform, the real musicians and bands, put a fuckload of work into outputting something you are probably not even worthy of listening to. So on behalf of this band and so many others, shove your negative comments up your piss hole and open your probably non existant mind up to more than just the conventional and learn that REAL music is more than just what you hear.
17.04.2013 - 15:37
Rating: 8
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Written by lial87 on 17.04.2013 at 15:34

Honestly keep your comments to yourself negativity and snide remarks is what makes this site unbearable at most times. This band may not be to your tastes but that does not give you the right to critise in such a manner. The time and effort that each and every band and musician who perform, the real musicians and bands, put a fuckload of work into outputting something you are probably not even worthy of listening to. So on behalf of this band and so many others, shove your negative comments up your piss hole and open your probably non existant mind up to more than just the conventional and learn that REAL music is more than just what you hear.

I think you should re-read Mr. Docs comment and try again.
17.04.2013 - 15:40
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Yes re-read it then check that attitude of yours before posting again. The irony being that it's offensive and aggressive posts like that that bring the site down.
17.04.2013 - 18:35
psykometal
A staff guy...

Calm down there Fido, it goes without saying that comments like Doctor's all end with an invisible/imaginary "IMO" (In My Opinion), meaning that is his opinion, and he is entitled to express his opinions if he so chooses. There is nothing wrong with his post, it is calm and peaceful versus your very aggressive attempt to dissuade his right to expression. So check your attitude before attacking anybody else here again for expressing their opinions that they are entitled to; just because you disagree with his opinion does not give you the right to attack him.

Also, seems rather hypocritical of you to attack Doctor for calling this band's artwork "shitty" when your very first post on Metal Storm comes across as you calling Dave Grohl a shitty musician:

"Why the fuck is Dave Grohl mentioned on this site?"

Someone of whom millions of people the world over all believe to be a fantastically talented musician, I and many others disagree but we are still entitled to expressing our opinions without being aggressively attacked by his fans.

So, once again, check your attitude before attacking another user for having a different opinion.
----

17.04.2013 - 18:59
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck this shit, The gin & tonic is starting to hit me so I'm way to type to drunk about such a comment. OH everything has to be POSITIVE.
----
Rod, let me love you.
19.04.2013 - 23:02
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook

REAL music

You lose.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
22.04.2013 - 16:27
lial87

You're all a bunch of slaves anyhow not worthy of any further comment or thought over. If you want to get onto the topic of Dave Grohl, it indicates to ME that people like psykometal have poor taste. In my town, Justin Bieber is played on the same shitty commercial radio stations that the foo fighters are. I believe I am also entitled to some sort of opinion or beliefs so I have learnt a valuable lesson from the rest of you here... dont post anything on this site anywhere or risk being labeled and abused by some mindless half wits who probably still listen to their little sisters copy of Justin Biebers My world.
22.04.2013 - 17:56
psykometal
A staff guy...
Written by lial87 on 22.04.2013 at 16:27

You're all a bunch of slaves anyhow not worthy of any further comment or thought over. If you want to get onto the topic of Dave Grohl, it indicates to ME that people like psykometal have poor taste. In my town, Justin Bieber is played on the same shitty commercial radio stations that the foo fighters are. I believe I am also entitled to some sort of opinion or beliefs so I have learnt a valuable lesson from the rest of you here... dont post anything on this site anywhere or risk being labeled and abused by some mindless half wits who probably still listen to their little sisters copy of Justin Biebers My world.

You apparently didn't learn anything from reading what I said. I brought up Dave Grohl because you're first comment on our site was about how shitty he is as a musician yet you came into this thread and attacked another user for expressing the same thoughts about this band's vocals and artwork, so the point there is "Why is it ok for you to talk shit about a musician you don't like but it's not ok for another user to talk shit about a portion of another band's music he doesn't like?"

Also, you didn't pay attention to the part where I expressed my same distaste for Dave Grohl and his music output otherwise you probably wouldn't be attacking me as if I were defending the man's music from a fanboy stand point.

Yes, you are entitled to an opinion as well, but there is a difference between stating your opinion and attacking another user because you disagree with his opinion. You could have easily and politely phrased yourself along the lines of "Well I don't agree with your opinion Mr. Doctor since I really enjoy this band's music but to each their own." but instead you attacked him verbally just because he expressed his own opinion. That is why the intolerance came into play from myself and others, if you had been polite about it nobody would have said anything or given you any grief for expressing your own opinion of Mr. Doctor's opinion.
----

22.04.2013 - 18:04
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Dave Grohl has drummed for Probot and Killing Joke, both bands that are metal or have had strong metal leanings (especially on the KJ album he drummed for) and who are on this site. Apparently our special friend here can't see past Justin Bieber analogies to bother doing any research. Talk about fucking "slaves."
19.10.2013 - 22:53
Rating: 9
Ornusashas

Excellent album! The ambiance is... perfect. Can't wait for more.
----
Need to make a living somehow... http://creamandpowder.com/
10.01.2014 - 12:13
Rating: 9
BloodJuNkie
Of Egypt
Solid album!

Hits total: 4819 | This month: 10