Metal Storm logo
The Foreshadowing - Split With Drummer, Replacement Announced

Italian gothic doom metal act The Foreshadowing has announced the departure of drummer Jonah Padella for personal reasons and already revealed that his replacement will be Giuseppe Orlando (Novembre, Airlines Of Terror).

The band's announcement reads as follows: "We are proud to announce that, after a long period of rehearsals and shared experiences, the drummer Giuseppe Orlando (Novembre, Airlines Of Terror) joined the band, replacing Jonah Padella who parts ways with the band for personal reasons and to whom we wish all the best."

Guitarist Alessandro Pace commented: "The choice of Giuseppe on drums was so natural in our eyes since he's a longtime friend and he produced our first two albums and travelled many times with us as sound engineer, growing up in parallel with the band as a sort of additional member. He will increase the level of the band with his precious experience and inner talent that everyone well knows. Welcome onboard mate!"

Orlando added: "I'm very happy to join The Foreshadowing. We know each other since long time, even before the foundation of the band and I've always considered them as good friends, great musicians and composers. I felt honored when they asked me to become their drummer because I always loved their music! I think it's the result of passion and sacrifice and I think we will create good vibes together."

Source: theforeshadowing.com
Band profile: The Foreshadowing
Posted: 09.01.2013 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
09.05.2013 - 03:10
Dream Taster
The Enemy Within
Wow, I'm ecstatic. I love both Novembre and The Foreshadowing. Can't wait for the next album.

Hits total: 2123 | This month: 2