Metal Storm logo
James LaBrie - Streaming New Song

Time flies and it has already been three years since the release of James LaBrie's last album Static Impulse. But today we get to hear what he has been up to because "Agony" from the impending new release Impermanent Resonance has made its online premiere. Make sure you listen to the brand new song below.

July 29th in Europe and August 6th, 2013 in North America are the release dates via InsideOut Music. Find more album details over here.

You can also download the song "Agony" for free at this location. You're welcome.

Impermanent Resonance tracklist:

01. Agony
02. Undertow
03. Slight Of Hand
04. Back On The Ground
05. I Got You
06. Holding On
07. Lost In The Fire
08. Letting Go
09. Destined To Burn
10. Say You're Still Mine
11. Amnesia
12. I Will Not Break

LaBrie said about the song: "I am completely over the top with Impermanent Resonance and here is its first single, Agony. I am more than sure that you will be banging your head and your blood will be coursing through you like jet fuel. As far as I am concerned this is only a teaser to 11 other tracks that will take you for a dynamic and emotional ride. Crank this song and Raaaaaaaawk!"

Source: insideoutmusic.com
Band profile: James LaBrie
Posted: 19.06.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 91 users
19.06.2013 - 18:46
Byners

Nice... Really nice. =P
----
"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost..."
19.06.2013 - 18:52
TemplarLS

I expected this when he said that album will be similar as Static Impulse! Cool song btw!
19.06.2013 - 20:36
Opethian

Damn! I can only hope that the new Dream Theater can come close to the energy that was displayed here on this track. This one is a must
19.06.2013 - 22:55
Permafrost

Wow !! This is really a killer song. The right energy and sublime vocals. Looking forward to the album.
20.06.2013 - 04:47
Empyror

Dream Theater is my favorite band, but I'm glad that his solo stuff sounds completely different. It's good to hear his voice on more streamlined arranged songs and I love the Soilwork meets power metal direction he's taken with his last couple albums.

Hits total: 2788 | This month: 7