Metal Storm logo
The Sounds And Images I Would Wear

These are the artworks of the albums which I would love to hear them several times and at the same time I think they have awesome artworks to wear as t shirts.
This list is more of a reminder to myself still there might be a person who wants to dig the probable good looking artworks on a t shirt.

Created by: angel. | 16.11.2013

Disclaimer: All top lists are unofficial and do not represent the point of view of the MS Staff.
[ More lists by angel. ]

Comments page 2 / 3

‹‹ Back to Lists
Comments: 83   Visited by: 210 users
18.11.2013 - 15:50
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Spirit Molecule on 18.11.2013 at 15:13

Needs more John D

I don't have tees from any of those bands/designer except John D's Kvelertak.

suggest me please his other works which are good the same
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 16:13
athena

Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 13:32

Written by athena on 18.11.2013 at 01:43

GENIUS list!!!!! On ebay a few years ago, I found this incredibly talented woman who makes metal shirts for women out of men's shirts. I got the Dissection shirt I am wearing my pic from her Anyway, she had a shirt with "The Somberlain" artwork on it and I wanted it sooooo bad, but it was really expensive compared to the one I had already got from her. I guess it was because she went all out on the design instead of a simple off-the-shoulder t-shirt.

Haha thanks a lot gril I'm glad that you like it. Making metal shirts for women out of men's shirts ? ! That sounds tasty , The Somberlain is one of my all time fav albums, I want its t-shirt sooooo bad too, Especially if someone could make a really good design for it.

The Somberlain is one my all time favorites too!!!! Yeah, I wish I could remember her name and I wish I saved the image of the shirt she made so I could so show you.:wall:
18.11.2013 - 16:30
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by athena on 18.11.2013 at 16:13

The Somberlain is one my all time favorites too!!!! Yeah, I wish I could remember her name and I wish I saved the image of the shirt she made so I could so show you.

haha yeah I wish I had the privilege to see at least the photo of that awesome shirt
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 16:35
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by MetalDoomMaster on 18.11.2013 at 15:29

Really? It's quite a classic.

I haven't heard all the classics.
----
The Fangirl.
18.11.2013 - 22:34
Erik M.

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 17.11.2013 at 23:42

yes, it's an extremely normal expression in English, the way Frit used it.

I didn't know, but that doesn't mean it sounds normal to me. To me it still sounds dumb, sorry.
Erik M.

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 18.11.2013 at 08:05

Who saying about lyrics on tee?

I'm simply saying people are now more inclined towards wearing gory art on their t-shirts rather than simple logo of like Slayer, Lamb of God, or Metallica kinda thing. It looks good when whole t-shirt is covered up from something and it definitely looks attractive.

Well, i might be wrong 'cause fans do try to buy merch of the latest album but i have seen more off a people wearing extremely gore art on their t-shirt than just a logo of the band.

Well, I didn't imply you brought up lyrics on T-shirts (yes, I'm not going to call it a "tee" as that sounds ridiculous to me), but I just thought I'd mention that. Most of the time it comes off as a bit unnecessary to have lyrics on a T-shirt, unless they happen to be great lyrics and really fit the T-shirt. I'd never wear truly gory artwork because I simply don't like it. Maybe that is boring to you, but I just prefer subtle T-shirts like the Saturnus one (with just their band logo) or less subtle T-shirts like the OT one (with the great artwork of Mors Viri, even though Pim told me it's not specifically for that album, when I bought that T-shirt off of him Maybe he meant that as in that there are no words/lyrics on the T-shirt). Also, I'd mostly like a T-shirt that isn't specifically from one album (again, like the Saturnus shirt of mine).
Erik M.

Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 13:09

Yes "tee" , I refer you back to what Marcel said, no I'm not always adding wrong expressions to English language

I didn't think you were wrong, I just never heard that expression.

Written by Erik M. on 17.11.2013 at 23:08

Damnit, so OT has got the the tee with artwork of Mors Viri. That can be a hell of a tee
BTW some interesting parts of lyric on t shirt can be OK too, but I prefer artworks.

Yes, look at it here: http://www.officiumtriste.com/index.php/merchandise It's 2nd T-shirt (scroll down to below the albums), so the first male T-shirt you'll see. Even though I know Lawrence (bass player) wears the first shirt while it's a girlie T-shirt. But seriously though, I really like that Mors Viri male T-shirt, probably the most out of all their shirts. And yes, as you know by know I also prefer just a band logo and/or artwork and not lyrics. So we at least agree on that.

Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 16:35

I haven't heard all the classics.

Yep, I became aware of that when you didn't know what Crimson was.

Okay, I'll stop breaking your balls now, as I haven't heard many classic metal albums either, according to Marcel. And he's probably right when it comes to 80's metal.
Erik M.

tees.

Wtf, am I the only one who talkes like a normal person here?
18.11.2013 - 22:54
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Erik M. on 18.11.2013 at 22:34

I didn't think you were wrong, I just never heard that expression.

alright, I thought that you thought I was wrong :p

Yes, look at it here: http://www.officiumtriste.com/index.php/merchandise It's 2nd T-shirt (scroll down to below the albums), so the first male T-shirt you'll see. Even though I know Lawrence (bass player) wears the first shirt while it's a girlie T-shirt. But seriously though, I really like that Mors Viri male T-shirt, probably the most out of all their shirts. And yes, as you know by know I also prefer just a band logo and/or artwork and not lyrics. So we at least agree on that.

wow those t-shirts !!!! I love all of them. Do you think that the first t-shirt is girlie ? ! it might have female figure on it, but the t-shirt design isn't girlie.

Yep, I became aware of that when you didn't know what Crimson was.
Okay, I'll stop breaking your balls now, as I haven't heard many classic metal albums either, according to Marcel. And he's probably right when it comes to 80's metal.

: Yes remembering that you even tagged Marcel in the discussion about Crimson that we had, while I was admitting I didn't hear many other classics either below the YouTube you shared with me. Don't compare Marcel with anyone else as he started listening to metal right from 80s.
----
The Fangirl.
19.11.2013 - 01:00
Saiyanity

As stated before, it's an extremely common expression. So I guess that would make us (people who use the term) the normal ones but then again there's no such thing as normal.
19.11.2013 - 02:15
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

Even though I know Lawrence (bass player) wears the first shirt while it's a girlie T-shirt.

That is not a girlie, a girlie is a T-shirt which is made specifically to fit the female's body. Lawrence cannot squeeze into a girlie, let me guarantee you. It's got a giorl on it. That is different to it being a girlie and btw the girl on it is actually Gerard de Jong (the guitar player of over 50)'s daughter.

The girlies are shirts number 3, 5 and 8 it even says so. Shirt number 1 is just called 'girl' due to the image on it.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2013 - 02:20
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

tees.

You don't talk like a norm,al person, the rest of us do. Apparently you also don't know what a girlie is
You'd better brush up on your colloquial because that is apparently not good at all
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2013 - 04:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.11.2013 at 02:15
The girlies are shirts number 3, 5 and 8 it even says so. Shirt number 1 is just called 'girl' due to the image on it.

Why do you know so much about girlies?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.11.2013 - 06:52
angel.
Evil Butterfly

That is not a girlie, a girlie is a T-shirt which is made specifically to fit the female's body.Lawrence cannot squeeze into a girlie, let me guarantee you. It's got a giorl on it. That is different to it being a girlie and btw the girl on it is actually Gerard de Jong (the guitar player of over 50)'s daughter.

yeah that's what I meant too. Maybe Erik thinks that wearing a tee with an image of a female figure on it looks like wearing a girlie shirt, and something like that I guess.

yeah exactly those three which are extremely looking awesome.

Come on ! That's very normal especially in informal conversations. But like the guy said above what's normal actually and even if there is such thing as normal

Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.11.2013 at 04:28

There might have been a girl around.
----
The Fangirl.
19.11.2013 - 09:05
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 15:50

suggest me please his other works which are good the same

John Dyer Baizley

And the usage of the word 'tee' or 'tees' is very common. It's just a shortened way of saying T-Shirt. I don't think it's typically english or american.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
19.11.2013 - 11:58
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.11.2013 at 04:28

You really don't want to know, trust me
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2013 - 17:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'll take your word for it, Marcel.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.11.2013 - 17:32
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by angel. on 19.11.2013 at 06:52
There might have been a girl around.

If the answer were that simple, Marcel would have said so. I suspect something far more disturbing, especially based on his last response.
----
19.11.2013 - 17:36
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.11.2013 at 17:32

If the answer were that simple, Marcel would have said so. I suspect something far more disturbing, especially based on his last response.

now my nosy side is dying to know the real answer
----
The Fangirl.
19.11.2013 - 17:51
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Just picture me in a tank top
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

19.11.2013 - 17:58
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.11.2013 at 17:51

even my over-imaginative mind hanged for a moment
----
The Fangirl.
19.11.2013 - 17:58
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
SOOOOOOOOO glad I have a terrible short-term memory.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.11.2013 - 18:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Extremely relevant:
----
19.11.2013 - 18:52
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha

No, guys will fap.
19.11.2013 - 18:54
angel.
Evil Butterfly
hilarious stuffs are posted here, damn you guys.
----
The Fangirl.
19.11.2013 - 22:42
Erik M.

Written by angel. on 18.11.2013 at 22:54

wow those t-shirts !!!! I love all of them. Do you think that the first t-shirt is girlie ? ! it might have female figure on it, but the t-shirt design isn't girlie.

Sorry, my bad. I misread it so thought it was a girlie shirt but in actuality it says "OT Girl".

Quote:

: Yes remembering that you even tagged Marcel in the discussion about Crimson that we had, while I was admitting I didn't hear many other classics either below the YouTube you shared with me. Don't compare Marcel with anyone else as he started listening to metal right from 80s.

Hahaha, indeed I did. Good thing you listened to Crimson and liked it... have you listened to Crimson II already? Not as brilliant as Crimson but comes close for me, although for some reason Marcel dislikes that album.

Written by angel. on 19.11.2013 at 06:52

yeah that's what I meant too. Maybe Erik thinks that wearing a tee with an image of a female figure on it looks like wearing a girlie shirt, and something like that I guess.

Nope, I didn't think that as you know by now.

Quote:

Come on ! That's very normal especially in informal conversations. But like the guy said above what's normal actually and even if there is such thing as normal

Yeah, the very definition of "normal" sometimes eludes me.
Erik M.

Written by Saiyanity on 19.11.2013 at 01:00

As stated before, it's an extremely common expression. So I guess that would make us (people who use the term) the normal ones but then again there's no such thing as normal.

Fair enough, as I seem the only one here who didn't know about that word.
Erik M.

That is not a girlie, a girlie is a T-shirt which is made specifically to fit the female's body. Lawrence cannot squeeze into a girlie, let me guarantee you. It's got a giorl on it. That is different to it being a girlie and btw the girl on it is actually Gerard de Jong (the guitar player of over 50)'s daughter.

You and Mary were right, as I already said to her... haha. Anyway, nice to now know who that girl is, haha. I definitely like that artwork.

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.11.2013 at 02:20

You don't talk like a norm,al person, the rest of us do. Apparently you also don't know what a girlie is
You'd better brush up on your colloquial because that is apparently not good at all

I don't talk like a normal person simply because I don't use the word "tee"? That's a strange thing to say. And I do know what a girlie is, but I simply misread it, as I just said.

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.11.2013 at 11:58

You really don't want to know, trust me

Hey come on, now I do want to know.

I had to google "tank top" and I have to say I have a hard time picturing this.
20.11.2013 - 20:08
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Updated with more awesome looking shit on tees
----
The Fangirl.
05.01.2014 - 18:30
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Quote:
I haven't heard this one yet

----