Metal Storm logo
Motorsports

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 17.01.2007 - 15:34
well im sure we have some motorosports fans here at forum,
there so manny moto sport i like, fav is F1 offcours and Ferarri with Kimi now,
also i like World Rally Chamnpionship
im big fun os finnish drivers, in WRC is Gronholm, F1 is Kimi, Dakar Harry Vatanen who out

so waht do u think about motorosports and stuff
do we even need this topic
13.09.2009 - 12:13
Abattoir

@Bad English: Yea of course I was there It was an awesome race again...especially Sayfutdinov (far the youngest in this Championship) showed to all other speedway masters that he is a great talent and despite he's years he is already second in his debut year in SGP...man, he won all 7 races, just amazing.

Hancock falled in regular event...he's bike flew out of the race track, luckily not into the crowd. Gollob also falled spectaculary (in semi-finals), while he was trying to catch himself, but unfotunatelly he didn't manage to. Well, he was ok after that in couple of minutes...

About that chicks, I don't know where are they from exactly, but I think they are all Slovene.
13.09.2009 - 12:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 13.09.2009 at 10:11

Speedway must be the most boring motorsport that was ever invented...

Man you know Cz n Swe is simmilar, in both countries is hockey, football, people dont care about basket, but this is best motorpott ever man, realy bets ever, much better how F1 and Superbikes

Abbatour -Yes eveb I like Matej Zagar, Tomasz Golob, those 2 riders, and hehehe long live speedway
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.09.2009 - 12:32
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I see absolutely no thrill in those "races"...4 laps of drifting, sometimes there is some overtake, sometimes someone hit the wall...but most of the time boring, boring, boring
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

13.09.2009 - 12:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 13.09.2009 at 12:32

I see absolutely no thrill in those "races"...4 laps of drifting, sometimes there is some overtake, sometimes someone hit the wall...but most of the time boring, boring, boring

have you eve rride by it bike, its so hard you need be fiscaly in good spahe, and also good rider, they turning diferent how normal bikes and its hard to hold it
better 4 laps how 70 in F1 XD
----

apos;'
[image]
13.09.2009 - 19:18
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Maybe, but you see those 4 laps 20 or more times pro every race event, so it is more than even with F1
----

13.09.2009 - 19:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 13.09.2009 at 19:18

Maybe, but you see those 4 laps 20 or more times pro every race event, so it is more than even with F1

Its better one race is 4 laps, tehn brake, studio report, interwiews and so on besides you can weiw cute 4 chics whit big boobs before race starts ;uaghty: well I havnt seen Cz leage but strongest Cz team ride in 3th Polish leage , well
Its
1) Polish Extraclassa
2) UK Superlkeage)
3) Ellitserien
4)Dannish Leage
5)POOlish Secend leage lol latvian team Daugapils Lokomotive race there

in Polish 3th leage beisdes Cz and POl teams ride ukraian n hungarian team
----

apos;'
[image]
16.09.2009 - 15:30
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Briatore is leaving Renault because of "Singapore affair" [link]
----

18.09.2009 - 22:14
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well it definitely wasnt fair, but why Piquet wait one year before he reported it? oh wait, he got fired recently...this i find nearly as "bad" as the affair itself...
----

18.09.2009 - 22:25
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ellrohir on 18.09.2009 at 22:14

Well it definitely wasnt fair, but why Piquet wait one year before he reported it? oh wait, he got fired recently...this i find nearly as "bad" as the affair itself...

Indeed, Piquet is a cunt, IMO this nobody would have cared of this story if Nelsinho wasn't the son of his father, the great Nelson Piquet.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
18.09.2009 - 22:31
tulkas
el parcero
Whatever. F1 is on a horrible decline anyways. At this point I don't know where all this crap everywhere within F1 started, but the fact is that they've been going from problem to problem, and right now it feels like they're racing just because they have to, because they a schedule to fulfill. This is a perspective from someone who lost interest in F1 a couple of years back.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
18.09.2009 - 22:37
Elio
Red Nightmare
I've pretty much lost interest when Hakkinen retired and his amazing duel with Schumacher ended.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
19.09.2009 - 00:02
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Last seasons would be good...if they werent constantly interrupted by rules updates, affairs and after-race investigations and results changing
----

20.09.2009 - 13:38
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Thats only one case from many...
----

21.09.2009 - 16:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I would say the biggest punishment is the shame...i see no need of further "serious" punishments...
----

21.09.2009 - 21:22
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Well my opinion on this is - let old affairs sleep, focus on future races
----

22.09.2009 - 07:21
tulkas
el parcero
Renault escape with suspended ban after race-fixing hearing

So, do you think this ban is harsh enough, do you think they should've punished them harsher, lighter...?
----
22.09.2009 - 09:33
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I think it is enough...now everyone will remember "yes, Renault, a team of cheaters" - this is the biggest punishment...ejecting them from F1? i see no point in it...except less dramatic races...
----

24.09.2009 - 22:22
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
ING will not sponsorship Renault for remaining 4 races...this is first of those "additional punishments"...and they will indeed have trouble with searching sponsors for following season
----

29.09.2009 - 16:12
Abattoir

Probably some of you have heard for the Alonso ''transfer'' to Ferarri, which isn't that big suprise though. He will sign a 5 year contract, which will be bring him a massive amount of money...somewhere around 125 millions of euros if I'm not mistaken (quite not normal if you ask me). I think that world economic crisis doesn't affect on deals like this one
29.09.2009 - 20:08
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Abattoir on 29.09.2009 at 16:12

He will sign a 5 year contract, which will be bring him a massive amount of money...somewhere around 125 millions of euros if I'm not mistaken (quite not normal if you ask me). I think that world economic crisis doesn't affect on deals like this one

Bastard! That's a whole lotta money! I'd certainly would like a share of that. Being a good sportsman certainly pays very well.

It's not all that money:

"The Spaniard, 28, has signed a two-year contract with options to extend and will earn a salary in the region of 19-25 million euros (£17.3m-£22.8m)." Ferrari set to reveal Alonso move
----
29.09.2009 - 23:49
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Abattoir on 29.09.2009 at 16:12

I think that world economic crisis doesn't affect on deals like this one

because you have to ask and count with, how much money will Ferrari earn because of Alonso's name...

it is like Real Madrid about 5 years ago - bought Zidane, Ronaldo and co. for 4 billion dollars and earned 5 billion in following year from merchandise and revenues...
----

11.10.2009 - 08:40
tulkas
el parcero
Massa has been recovering very well and is now again doing tests. He's passed some physical tests, and although he will not race in Abu Dahbi at the end of the season, he'll be ready for the next one. Check the article on cnn.com: Massa gets green light from medics to test Ferrari
----
18.10.2009 - 14:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Last speedway GP 2009 was yesterday in Poland Zbygostz

Pos Riders Pts
1st Jason Crump 159
2nd Tomasz Gollob 144
3rd Emil Sayfutdinov 139
4th Greg Hancock 121
5th Andreas Jonsson 116
6th Nicki Pedersen 110
7th Rune Holta 99
8th Kenneth Bjerre 98

9th Fredrik Lindgren 94
10th Hans Andersen 91
11th Leigh Adams 81
12th Sebastian Ulamek 75
13th Grzegorz Walasek 66
14th Chris Harris 62
15th Scott Nicholls 45
16th Antonio Lindback 27
17th Niels-Kristian Iversen 20
18th Jaroslaw Hampel 9
19th Matej Zagar 7
20th Grigory Laguta 6
21st Adrian Miedzinski 6
22nd Edward Kennett 4
23rd Guglielmo Franchetti 2
24th Matej Kus 1

Firts 8 be in next year GP others will be go true qualification and aweosme Im happy about Gollob he get sexcend good Suyfidinow didnt get its better for his carear thet he loose even he ride like crazy it was best example how risk , he id elike crazy IMO if he be bad rider he would fall of competition and it was like good triller realy awesome

POOR polish girls shood make show before race in cold Polish autumn in almouts like in summer costume
----

apos;'
[image]
19.10.2009 - 07:47
tulkas
el parcero
Written by Irritable Ted on 18.10.2009 at 21:16

Well done Jenson. UK drivers are the best in the world. Lewis for next season.

After so many years in F1 it was just about right that he finally got his Championship. Hopefully Barrichello can do the same in the following years as well, he also deserves it totally. But also Vettel is looking pretty strong, and still has a long way on F1, so he's someone to watch closely, I think.
----
19.10.2009 - 17:30
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by tulkas on 19.10.2009 at 07:47

Written by Irritable Ted on 18.10.2009 at 21:16

Well done Jenson. UK drivers are the best in the world. Lewis for next season.

After so many years in F1 it was just about right that he finally got his Championship. Hopefully Barrichello can do the same in the following years as well, he also deserves it totally. But also Vettel is looking pretty strong, and still has a long way on F1, so he's someone to watch closely, I think.

Defo, dude, Vettel will win a title very soon.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
24.12.2009 - 11:12
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Schuey's back !!

Just when I was wondering whether to bother watching next seasons F1 now that Kimi has left ...
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
24.12.2009 - 14:23
Replicant

Yeah, excited about Schumi returning, he was always fun to watch and I'm sure he will be again. There are so many good ingredients in the mix for 2010 that frankly, it's going to be disappointing if it's not one of the best seasons ever.
24.12.2009 - 20:39
CaLu
Account deleted
It's certainly quitte exciting that Schumi has returned to F1. Although it's quitte disapointing that Ferrari has released Räikkönen from his contract. As he is a person who kept the sport interesting. Being a true character, same as i.e. Irvine and or Villeneuve.

But yeah, next season is going to be a most interesting one.
24.12.2009 - 23:52
tulkas
el parcero
It will be interesting, as long as Schumi isn't bad on the podium ever race, and winning all the time. It's cool with the new teams and everything, ans it's be cooler if there were actually interesting battles until the last curve of the last race of the season. You know, if there's competition.
----
25.12.2009 - 00:33
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Schumi will suck huge cock in new f1 season and whole f1 will suck, with new shitty teams , and with alosno in ferarri since he come i don't like reds anymore im just sorry for massa, my eyes will only be focused on Rally now since Kimi will drive thr for citroen
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil: