Metal Storm logo
Misery Index - Stream New Song

American metallers Misery Index have revealed the second new track from their forthcoming album The Killing Gods. The track is titled "The Calling" and it is streaming now through the Soundcloud player below. This new album will be their fifth and now you can have another taste of what will be unleashed. What are you waiting for?

If you missed it the first time, the new song "Conjuring The Cull" is still streaming over here. Expect the album on May 27th in North America (May 23 worldwide) via Season Of Mist.

Tracklist:

01. Urfaust
02. The Calling
03. The Oath
04. Conjuring The Cull
05. The Harrowing
06. The Killing Gods
07. Cross To Bear
08. Gallows Humor
09. The Weakener
10. Sentinels
11. Colony Collapse
12. Heretics

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Misery Index
Posted: 01.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 73 users
01.04.2014 - 21:31
MetalDoomMaster
Something seems off. Production maybe?
01.04.2014 - 23:02
TrollandDie
Written by MetalDoomMaster on 01.04.2014 at 21:31

Something seems off. Production maybe?

I like the guitars, but the drums sound FAR too light.

Edit: Also listened to ''Conjuring the Cull'' and that sounded much better production-wise. Maybe a wonky upload?
----
Hello, my name is Mr......Snrub and I think it would be a capital idea to invest the money back in the nuclear plant.
02.04.2014 - 00:47
Machiavelli
Account deleted
Love that pause at the end... me likey. Kick drum does sound a bit tappy but I think it suits their high velocity attack.
02.04.2014 - 01:03
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by TrollandDie on 01.04.2014 at 23:02
...the drums sound FAR too light.

Thought it was my speakers maybe. A band like this needs to have more impactful instrumentation, especially when it comes to the drums.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
02.04.2014 - 02:11
X5452
Account deleted
Im getting sick of soundcloud, the quality is shit, the volume is too loud and there is no volume changer in the player so I have to constantly change my master volume which pisses me off.

STOP USING THIS SHIT CALLED SOUNDCLOUD!

The fact this song sounds so bad is Soundclouds´ fault, they process everything in 128 kbps or lower.
02.04.2014 - 02:23
MetalDoomMaster
Written by Guest on 02.04.2014 at 02:11

Im getting sick of soundcloud, the quality is shit, the volume is too loud and there is no volume changer in the player so I have to constantly change my master volume which pisses me off.

The fact this song sounds so bad is Soundclouds´ fault, they process everything in 128 kbps or lower.

Well Youtube sounds like shit as well, so what should we use?
02.04.2014 - 02:58
EnigmaLake
Soundcloud sounds better than Youtube, Why do half or more of the people on here sound like spoiled 12 year olds the day after xmas?

Regardless this band always delivers, I need to see them live again!
02.04.2014 - 12:42
X5452
Account deleted
Written by MetalDoomMaster on 02.04.2014 at 02:23

Written by Guest on 02.04.2014 at 02:11

Well Youtube sounds like shit as well, so what should we use?

If you upload your stuff to Youtube in 720p or higher it sounds fine. Your headphones/speakers are probably shit.

Hits total: 2804 | This month: 11