Metal Storm logo
Basketball/Handball/Volleyball and other indoor games!

03.02.2007 - 15:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Since here are ppl who likes thos spotts and thay post in football trad so I open this tread for other sports

Basketball - Well I hawe no fav Basketball team, ok Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, ARis but I watch moustly Euroleage games and soemtimes Italian and Spanish leage but also Greek leage and games like Cervena Zvezda - Partizan and such derbies whit atmosfere, drums and flairs
Alos Olympics, EC and soemtimes WC and HELLAS rape USA there Theodoros Papalukas

Volleyball - Well its ineresting game but for those who dont knkw rulles and hawnt play it its hard to understand it but still its interesting and well Pao-OSFP it was amazing, also It, Fra leages is good

Handball - Now there are WC in Germany and Poland are in final and its ineresting game and I saw Partizan - HB Zagreb and such amazing atmosfere nice

Others - Vaterpolo, Florball, and such games belong in this tread
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.02.2007 - 16:07
heresiarch
Forever Dead
I've been playing basketball since I was 7 but I had to stop coz' serious back injury at age 25 but I still follow my fav teams in the NBA

they are : NY Knicks
LA Lakers
Miami Heat

Volleyball :I only watch women's volleyball ---> especially Japan and Poland teams
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
03.02.2007 - 16:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by heresiarch on 03.02.2007 at 16:07

I've been playing basketball since I was 7 but I had to stop coz' serious back injury at age 25 but I still follow my fav teams in the NBA

they are : NY Knicks
LA Lakers
Miami Heat

Volleyball :I only watch women's volleyball ---> especially Japan and Poland teams

Hahha womens and why me to I like womens Voley cute boddy are there
----

apos;'
[image]
03.02.2007 - 16:33
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Yes it's well known fact that women volleyballists got best asses in the world but also it's skillful play
----

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

03.02.2007 - 19:46
APOHAKC
The Bard
Thanx for this topc Kariasakis, this forum needed it, now I can promote best sport in the world and best team in the world!!!

----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
03.02.2007 - 19:54
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I can play basketball sometimes.......Volleyball, I can serve pretty well ..........As far as watching these sports on television, I really don't give a damn

K7, are you an athletic person?
03.02.2007 - 20:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 03.02.2007 at 19:54

K7, are you an athletic person?

Hahahaha it shood answer all quastens not nowdays Im to old for girls and atletism
----

apos;'
[image]
04.02.2007 - 02:29
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I've been wanting to create an NBA thread for the longest time, but I didn't think anyone watched it. Anyways, I've been playing basketball my whole entire life. I've been on multiple basketball teams and I would play street ball games every day in the summer. I haven't played in a while though, because I just don't have any time and it's too cold to play after work right now. There is a full basketball court at my work that me and some dudes play on at like 11:00 PM, but it's too fucking cold to play in the Winter.

Go Sonics.
04.02.2007 - 12:43
APOHAKC
The Bard
I watched NBA since I was a kid and I used to like Orlando Magics, but now I am more into Kings and NJ Nets

This kid start playing in Partizan, go Nenad!
----
04.02.2007 - 20:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont like NBA I cant see there nothing interesting but if i shood choose Boston Celtics
----

apos;'
[image]
04.02.2007 - 22:13
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I have only bad memories about basketball and volleyball. MY PE teacher was an asshole, so she kind of ruined it all for me. I'm also very small, so someone always steals the ball from me when we're playing basketball and then the other team members yell at me as I can neither keep the ball nor prevent the others from scoring. Same goes with volleyball... That's why I don't anjoy watching those sports either.

I like floorball though and I'd say I'm pretty good at it. Especially when I'm in defence. Tikkurilan Tiikerit rules!
----
You'll never walk alone.
04.02.2007 - 23:30
APOHAKC
The Bard
I played right back for three years and then I changed position in Attacking middfielder, but then I get injured and never saw the pitch again, I am talking bout football of cause, I played basketball half-pro when I was kid but I never been good enough to keep my place in team, but in Vojvodina U18 I played in first 11 every game, until first half of 2006
----
04.02.2007 - 23:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernotar on 04.02.2007 at 22:13

I have only bad memories about basketball and volleyball. MY PE teacher was an asshole, so she kind of ruined it all for me. I'm also very small, so someone always steals the ball from me when we're playing basketball and then the other team members yell at me as I can neither keep the ball nor prevent the others from scoring. Same goes with volleyball... That's why I don't anjoy watching those sports either.

I like floorball though and I'd say I'm pretty good at it. Especially when I'm in defence. Tikkurilan Tiikerit rules!

I like floorball too not watching ok watching too I saw once finish leage but playing ist amazing but my friends dont like playing it
----

apos;'
[image]
05.02.2007 - 00:07
APOHAKC
The Bard
My friends like to play, but they are too damn good for my creepy leg
----
05.02.2007 - 00:41
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
How come that nobody comments that shitty fixed WC in hanball in Germany?
There were far more better teams than germany who won it...
And those shitty refrees against spain-germany and france-germany
they and german players should be ashamed for this
05.02.2007 - 01:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by buki of steel on 05.02.2007 at 00:41

How come that nobody comments that shitty fixed WC in hanball in Germany?
There were far more better teams than germany who won it...
And those shitty refrees against spain-germany and france-germany
they and german players should be ashamed for this

Thay are bussy whit awards well I dont know so much rules of handball but well I wa sin Polish side because IMO better win Pols how Germans, because of Handball wont die in Germany
----

apos;'
[image]
05.02.2007 - 01:13
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Out of those I prefer volleyball. I actually was part of the volleyball team on my 12th year (just before entering university) and we managed to have a good team, we went to the finals in the school and end up losing. I enjoyed playing volleyball. I spent a good part of my adolescence playing it and trying to improve my game and it was fun to play.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
05.02.2007 - 01:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 05.02.2007 at 01:13

Out of those I prefer volleyball. I actually was part of the volleyball team on my 12th year (just before entering university) and we managed to have a good team, we went to the finals in the school and end up losing. I enjoyed playing volleyball. I spent a good part of my adolescence playing it and trying to improve my game and it was fun to play.

What you think about roller hockey that game what portugals play wery good and in what Porto win firts Euro Cup?
You like it?
----

apos;'
[image]
05.02.2007 - 01:24
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 05.02.2007 at 01:20

Written by BloodTears on 05.02.2007 at 01:13

What you think about roller hockey that game what portugals play wery good and in what Porto win firts Euro Cup?
You like it?

I dont like roller hockey. But it is a very traditional/popular sport in Portugal yes We have a tradition in hockey teams, always playing european competitions. My father loves it but I cant see the beauty of it. Its has a big following here in Portugal although some ppl might not think so.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
05.02.2007 - 09:46
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I suppose this week there'll be a volleyball match senior students vs teachers in our school. I'm not sure if I'm gonna watch, but I've watched it the last two times. Last year senior students won!
----
You'll never walk alone.
06.02.2007 - 01:44
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Basketball is one of the few sports I can actually sit down, watch, and enjoy (Other two would be Soccer and Hockey) And I also enjoy playing it very Much.

I also enjoy playing Volley Ball In PE, quite fun

But like with any other sport, I don't really bother to keep track of games/teams/season.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
06.02.2007 - 02:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Arian Totalis on 06.02.2007 at 01:44

Basketball is one of the few sports I can actually sit down, watch, and enjoy (Other two would be Soccer and Hockey) And I also enjoy playing it very Much.

But like with any other sport, I don't really bother to keep track of games/teams/season.

Can you tell lil bit us about Voley Ball in USA I dunno much about it
----

apos;'
[image]
06.02.2007 - 03:28
heresiarch
Forever Dead
US won back to back Olympic gold medals 1984 and 1988 so there is quite well organized volleyball program
----

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

06.02.2007 - 04:32
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Bad English on 06.02.2007 at 02:18

Written by Arian Totalis on 06.02.2007 at 01:44

Can you tell lil bit us about Voley Ball in USA I dunno much about it

Umm. well......we line up in teams of seven, three in the front row, three in the back, and one in the center. to see who gets the Ball first, we do a "Volley", a Process in which the ball is hit back and forth over the net between two teams untill someone either scores or misses the ball. The "Volley" is where Volley Ball gets it's name. After that, the team that won the Volley get's the first serve, when a point is scored, it is scored because the ball hit the ground on the opposing team's side. When the other team hits the ball into the net, that is also a point in favor of the team that Did not hit the ball into the net. When a point is scored the team that scored the point rotates positions with the person to their right, and switches servers. It goes on like this untill the time limit or point limit etc. runs to it's max, the team with the most points wins.

Does that help?
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
06.02.2007 - 10:13
AlexCromlech
Account deleted
I am by far the WORST person at volleyball in the history of volleyball!
06.02.2007 - 13:31
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Written by Guest on 06.02.2007 at 10:13

Oh, I thought I was the worst... We should compete about that title. I can't even hit the ball over the net...
----
You'll never walk alone.
06.02.2007 - 13:38
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Ernotar on 06.02.2007 at 13:31

Written by Guest on 06.02.2007 at 10:13

Oh, I thought I was the worst... We should compete about that title. I can't even hit the ball over the net...

Sorry, to burst both your bubbles, but I am officially the worst at volleyball ever.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.02.2007 - 13:43
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ Marcel Hubregtse Nah, we should have different series for women and men, like when competing about who's the best volleyball player. I don't even wanna try playing it ever again to get better. It hurts so much in the wrists.
----
You'll never walk alone.
06.02.2007 - 13:52
Eight
Shapeshifter
I never even playd volleyball and i'm always rusty and with a bottle of beer, i will probably die if ball will get even near me, thats automatically puts me on the 1st place whos the worst at it. Thats that.
Also i've tried basketball - nose bleed. Tho i like watching it, especially when someone gets hurt
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
06.02.2007 - 20:07
APOHAKC
The Bard
Ah, fuck Partizan get CSKA, Olympiacos ( hey Kariasakis we will have something to talk about ) and Huventud in the group, it couldn't be worst than this!!!
----