Metal Storm logo
Basketball/Handball/Volleyball and other indoor games!

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 03.02.2007 - 15:15
Since here are ppl who likes thos spotts and thay post in football trad so I open this tread for other sports

Basketball - Well I hawe no fav Basketball team, ok Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, ARis but I watch moustly Euroleage games and soemtimes Italian and Spanish leage but also Greek leage and games like Cervena Zvezda - Partizan and such derbies whit atmosfere, drums and flairs
Alos Olympics, EC and soemtimes WC and HELLAS rape USA there Theodoros Papalukas

Volleyball - Well its ineresting game but for those who dont knkw rulles and hawnt play it its hard to understand it but still its interesting and well Pao-OSFP it was amazing, also It, Fra leages is good

Handball - Now there are WC in Germany and Poland are in final and its ineresting game and I saw Partizan - HB Zagreb and such amazing atmosfere nice

Others - Vaterpolo, Florball, and such games belong in this tread
07.05.2007 - 15:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 07.05.2007 at 01:28

Written by Bad English on 07.05.2007 at 00:31

Well in Euroleage won Pao
well pao and CSKa wa sgood agme and seems vazelo won becaus eof game in home areana and if there was no alot of crazzy green pll thay woudnt won in secend half

Yeah, I saw the game, it was good game, especially when CSKA put some points behind and got to only 4 points minus... I love both teams, so I don't care that PAO won... I am glad for Milos Vujanic

I dont like russian teams and I wish them loose in all games so CSKA lost but its be nicer if thay lost in 1/2
Seems big even be this EC well hope serbia play better hoe last and also hope Hellas kick ass and hope Germany wont play good
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.05.2007 - 18:05
APOHAKC
The Bard
Bah, I doubt Serbia will do good, Russia is strong as hell... Germany is good, but I doubt they can do something like they done in Serbia, Hellas too... I would put my money on Russia or France
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
07.05.2007 - 18:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 07.05.2007 at 18:05

Bah, I doubt Serbia will do good, Russia is strong as hell... Germany is good, but I doubt they can do something like they done in Serbia, Hellas too... I would put my money on Russia or France

Russia in basket you joking hahah when thay won lats time? well Yannis Gallis how he trow in final Hellas bs USSR

I woud say Serbia, Spain, Greece and maybe Lithainia but doubt
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2007 - 18:29
APOHAKC
The Bard
Serbian team is not what it used to be. But Predrag Stojakovic, Nenad Krstic, Darko Milicic, Igor Vujanic and Vladimir Radmanovic are fearsome first five, I think
----
07.05.2007 - 18:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 07.05.2007 at 18:29

Serbian team is not what it used to be. But Predrag Stojakovic, Nenad Krstic, Darko Milicic, Igor Vujanic and Vladimir Radmanovic are fearsome first five, I think

Hahha but still Serbia can be in 1/2 yeah damn in old days it was passion and love to country nowdays money and slutts(hehe NBA players know it ) I hate NBA

BTW i dont suport latvian basketball team I hope we lost all games, its protest action
----

apos;'
[image]
18.05.2007 - 00:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In greek female volley leage won panathinaikos ;wall: last game was against Olympiacos and damn it was derby and greens was crazzy singing and burning flairs and hige coips wa stehre and also game wa sinteresting(how interesting can be female voley) but players
----

apos;'
[image]
21.05.2007 - 10:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
In Italian seria B play of 1/2 final was riots beyween wining team ultras and carabinieru ultras enter a pitch and selebrating goiung to final and returning in seria a
I dunno what home team ultras dome but tehre was more cops
----

apos;'
[image]
24.05.2007 - 11:53
Hamird
Lieutenant
ok, at last my fucking favourite basketball player reached to the NBA's Most Valuable Player. aye DIRK NOWITZKI, is the first ueropian player in nba who won MVP

25.06.2007 - 02:36
APOHAKC
The Bard
And yes, Partizan won 6th consucetive Serbian Basketball League trophy, so proud of the guys! Zvezda sucked in front of their fans, that is only cream on the cake.
----
28.08.2007 - 12:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 25.06.2007 at 02:36

And yes, Partizan won 6th consucetive Serbian Basketball League trophy, so proud of the guys! Zvezda sucked in front of their fans, that is only cream on the cake.

What you think about EC in Spain, who gonaa win, and so on...?
----

apos;'
[image]
28.08.2007 - 17:17
APOHAKC
The Bard
Hmmm, it is though one, I am Pamesa fan, but I doubt they have much chance. I haven't seen Barcelona and Real Madrid teams yet, but somehow I preferred Real M because they always had more Serbs in their teams, except of cause the times when Sale Djordjevic played for Barca. He was national hero here. Will see after few rounds who have the best team, I can't wait champions league to start, Partisan made good team this year, maybe we can make same success like last year.
----
28.08.2007 - 21:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 28.08.2007 at 17:17

Hmmm, it is though one, I am Pamesa fan, but I doubt they have much chance. I haven't seen Barcelona and Real Madrid teams yet, but somehow I preferred Real M because they always had more Serbs in their teams, except of cause the times when Sale Djordjevic played for Barca. He was national hero here. Will see after few rounds who have the best team, I can't wait champions league to start, Partisan made good team this year, maybe we can make same success like last year.

I mena europeaian champinhip in september who be in Spain
----

apos;'
[image]
29.08.2007 - 00:31
APOHAKC
The Bard

We'll see, I hope we can pass the group, and later, who knows. I think Spain is the strongest team, HEllas are good too, ECs are full of surprises and I think this one will give us some new surprises.
----
29.08.2007 - 00:31
APOHAKC
The Bard

We'll see, I hope we can pass the group, and later, who knows. I think Spain is the strongest team, Hellas are good too, ECs are full of surprises and I think this one will give us some new surprises.
----
29.08.2007 - 01:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 29.08.2007 at 00:31

We'll see, I hope we can pass the group, and later, who knows. I think Spain is the strongest team, HEllas are good too, ECs are full of surprises and I think this one will give us some new surprises.

Spain well its liek Serbia ins Serbai remember what hepen
----

apos;'
[image]
29.08.2007 - 02:10
APOHAKC
The Bard
Yup, but Serbia also have much weaker team than Spain now, times when Serbia was stronger than any European country are past, we are not strong at all now, although, our first line up is made of leading NBA stars. but they can't play this style of basketball anymore, we miss Pedja Stojakovic. Anyway, Milan Gurovic is lethal three pointer, but he spends a lot of balls and that is why I don't like him much. If Jaric-Milicic (btw, my ex-neighbor) get in good form, I think we can beat anyone.
----
29.08.2007 - 11:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 29.08.2007 at 02:10

Yup, but Serbia also have much weaker team than Spain now, times when Serbia was stronger than any European country are past, we are not strong at all now, although, our first line up is made of leading NBA stars. but they can't play this style of basketball anymore, we miss Pedja Stojakovic. Anyway, Milan Gurovic is lethal three pointer, but he spends a lot of balls and that is why I don't like him much. If Jaric-Milicic (btw, my ex-neighbor) get in good form, I think we can beat anyone.

NBA sucks, Euripeian player shood not play there and Hellas proove also Argentina proove thay can win NBA loosers, and ULEB shood do something dont get player licens to Europians, here are rich, good and historica teams where play and also Lithainai isnt so strong anymore
----

apos;'
[image]
29.08.2007 - 16:34
APOHAKC
The Bard
But key Argentinian members play in NBA, and in many European teams too. Doesn't matter where they play, the heart and desire to play for national team is what counts. When Serbia was at the top of the world, our players also played in NBA. And still, we won most world cups, more than America, or any other team, and all of our players played in NBA or Partizan. he strongest Serbian team was made from NBA and Partizan players.
----
29.08.2007 - 17:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 29.08.2007 at 16:34

But key Argentinian members play in NBA, and in many European teams too. Doesn't matter where they play, the heart and desire to play for national team is what counts. When Serbia was at the top of the world, our players also played in NBA. And still, we won most world cups, more than America, or any other team, and all of our players played in NBA or Partizan. he strongest Serbian team was made from NBA and Partizan players.

But new player sprafere take milons how try hard for national team
----

apos;'
[image]
03.09.2007 - 03:45
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
I was once addicted to Handball, but I havent played it for 3 years already, since people here in the US have no knowled about this awesome game =/
----
04.09.2007 - 00:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by 4look4rd on 03.09.2007 at 03:45

I was once addicted to Handball, but I havent played it for 3 years already, since people here in the US have no knowled about this awesome game =/

In USA are no non of those games what we play in Europe leages, no Handbal, Volley and such thinks
----

apos;'
[image]
04.09.2007 - 01:34
APOHAKC
The Bard
Serbia lost to Russia
----
04.09.2007 - 01:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by APOHAKC on 04.09.2007 at 01:34

Serbia lost to Russia

Fuck it man also I watch Slo - It but fall asleep and didnt saw how Lv wwon Hrt because of plain, tomorow I watch all serisly
----

apos;'
[image]
04.09.2007 - 01:55
APOHAKC
The Bard
I don't have time to watch all games
Latvia beat Croatia with +8, nothing personal mate, but I really didn't expect that result, Croatia have hard task to pass the group now, same as Serbia, we will never beat Greece, but I think we can beat Israel, I was god damn happy that Spain beat Israel, that leads us to share four third with them, and I am also happy Slovenia beat Italy, hell yeah
----
04.09.2007 - 03:58
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Written by Bad English on 04.09.2007 at 00:29

Written by 4look4rd on 03.09.2007 at 03:45

In USA are no non of those games what we play in Europe leages, no Handbal, Volley and such thinks

Well here in the US volleyball is somewhat popular, but yeah you are right about Handball. Americans seen to be the only people that give a shit about Football (american football) and the shitty baseball
----
04.09.2007 - 04:09
Deus Ex Machina

It does seem so but Americans aren't the only ones who care about baseball.It's popular in places like Japan,Cuba and Taiwan.I'm sure a few other countries too. *knows too much random info*

I have nothing to contribute here.I suck at all sports equally.Actually, i suck at team sports.Everything else is fine.I actually love sports where you have to accomplish everything on your own but i'm truly horrible when it comes to teams.
I wish i was really good at a sport like handball.
04.09.2007 - 13:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Aronax - Fuck it me to I hope Cro loose, now ehh Im protest against our team and its long story, we need lesse so vamos Esp and Go por

@4look4rd - But still its not like Europe, for example in New York, are Rangers, Ilslabders in Hockey, Nicks in Basket, Yanikie sin base, and america football

In Greece for example Olympiakos football, basket, vatterpoloo, volley teams and fans(Gate7) go to all those team home and away games and rioting whit cops, and Gay13

@Deus - Hehe I once saw how zagerb handball team play against IMO Partizan good atmosfere hehheh
----

apos;'
[image]
04.09.2007 - 15:53
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by APOHAKC on 04.09.2007 at 01:55

I was god damn happy that Spain beat Israel, that leads us to share four third with them, and I am also happy Slovenia beat Italy, hell yeah

What? You probably mean Greece, right? Spain is in another group (with Portugal, Croatia and Latvia), man... I guess the Latvians are not going to throw the towel despite Spain's virtual superiority, they already defeated us (Republican Spain back then, HA! HA!) 72 years ago in the Eurobasket final!
04.09.2007 - 16:02
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Taktsekte on 04.09.2007 at 15:53

I was god damn happy that Spain beat Israel, that leads us to share four third with them, and I am also happy Slovenia beat Italy, hell yeah

What? You probably mean Greece, right? Spain is in another group (with Portugal, Croatia and Latvia), man... I guess the Latvians are not going to throw the towel despite Spain's virtual superiority, they already defeated us (Republican Spain back then, HA! HA!) 72 years ago in the Eurobasket final!

Yup, I meant Greece
----
04.09.2007 - 18:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Taktsekte on 04.09.2007 at 15:53

Me to Im happy about helelnic victory

Man when are Es-Lv? I live here but I still dunno time

Good luck man, teach us lessen, we need it, realy need it
----

apos;'
[image]