Metal Storm logo
Nachtmystium - Century Media To Deliver Judd's Unfulfilled Orders

It seems like Nachtmystium's mastermind Blake "Azentrius" Judd is ripping-off fans again and failed to deliver merch for which fans had already paid, and now Century Media Records has come to their aid. Judd was previously arrested for theft and many fans had already complained he wasn't fulfilling their orders before. But Century Media Records is stepping up and will honor the fans pre-orders made directly through the frontman.

Here is the label's statement regarding this issue: "Century Media Records understands that many people have not received their copies of Nachtmystium's The World We Left Behind even though they pre-ordered the album directly from front-man, Blake Judd. We know that this is not only frustrating but also a letdown to the fans of the band. So, we'd like to help out in this situation and deliver the fans their pre-ordered copies on the format that they ordered. Please e-mail nachtmystiumorders@centurymedia.com with proof of your order and we will get you your copy of the album on the format(s) that you ordered them on. We just ask that this e-mail address be used for issues with The World We Left Behind band direct pre-order issues only. Blake will not be reading any of the e-mails and we will not be forwarding any e-mails about other items that Blake sold through his personal pages or the Nachtmystium Facebook page.

"The World We Left Behind also marks the last album Nachtmystium has with Century Media Records. We wish Blake Judd the best of luck with all future endeavors, both musically and personally."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nachtmystium
Posted: 06.09.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 151 users
06.09.2014 - 12:31
roeder

Blake just can't stop being an asshole
06.09.2014 - 15:54
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
You know, the "social service worker" side of me empathizes with the guy. I get it, addiction sucks, I hope you get better, etc. But another part of me is like, damn that dude's a real piece of work. Would probably be best for himself and everyone he knows if he just kinda fell off the face of the earth for a little while. Or forever, maybe.

Classy move by Century Media though. Made it up to the fans, didn't talk shit about Blake, and even wished him well. They could have done the opposite of these three things but chose to be the "good guy" in this situation. Nicely done. By the looks of their Facebook page, they've made more than a few people happy. PR department gets a raise.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
06.09.2014 - 15:56
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I'd say I'm pretty split about this whole thing with Judd, I mean, I've had some substance issues of my own in the past, so I can definitely understand the struggle and what the guy may be going through, but at this point with him it's definitely gone far beyond "dude, get your shit together." Rumor even has it that the Latin Kings and some other Chicago gangs are after him now because he's up to his ears in debt to them. Addiction's a cunning enemy, but it gets increasingly difficult to forgive someone with the problem when they consistently fuck around and don't seek the help they need.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
06.09.2014 - 20:36
PocketMetal

Wow, I thought it was something beyond cool, like paying those fans from long ago. Obviously I was wrong, this is just fucked-up.
06.09.2014 - 20:37
Gothmog_Motsham

Swiper no swiping Swiper no swiping!
06.09.2014 - 21:51
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
I'm not gonna comment on the whole drug addiction thing, but for his own sake, he should really just stay out of business and dealing with peoples money permanently.

Kudos to CM though, classy move.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
07.09.2014 - 03:08
Slayer666

Written by Auntie Sahar on 06.09.2014 at 15:56

I'd say I'm pretty split about this whole thing with Judd, I mean, I've had some substance issues of my own in the past, so I can definitely understand the struggle and what the guy may be going through, but at this point with him it's definitely gone far beyond "dude, get your shit together."

The main problem is his monetary debt. If you had to chose between a bunch of gangbanger late fee collecting folk ("enforcers" is the word in English, I think) and ripping off some fans whose only way of retaliation is a lot of sharply-worded Internet posts, 99/100 would chose the latter, myself included.

I know how..... unpleasant drug-dealing gangs around here can be when you owe them money, so I can only imagine what Chicago gangs do.
07.09.2014 - 03:54
Kennoth

Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 06.09.2014 at 20:37

Swiper no swiping Swiper no swiping!

lolololol
----
*insert something deep and profound*
08.09.2014 - 02:26
Symmachus

It seems like Blake is quite a scammer. I'm willing to bet that once these pre-orders are all honored, Century Media will make little to no effort to advertise this recent album. If I worked for Century Media, I would look to see if there are any available slots in local landfills or junkyards.
22.12.2014 - 20:06
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Written by Symmachus on 08.09.2014 at 02:26

It seems like Blake is quite a scammer. I'm willing to bet that once these pre-orders are all honored, Century Media will make little to no effort to advertise this recent album. If I worked for Century Media, I would look to see if there are any available slots in local landfills or junkyards.

Scammer or not, I think we should separate the musician from his music in cases like this. The album is a good one, definitely not worthless material worthy of a garbage dump. If there is one thing I dislike about people like Blake is that even though they are talented and have some shit up their sleeves, they fuck around with substance abuse to the point of ruining themselves. I pretty much like all of his post-Demise albums (the first two weren't bad either, but the horrible production really killed the quality, no matter how low-fi you get, for some albums it just doesn't work) and the guy clearly had a vision to do something unique. And it seems like some of his albums had a little commercial exposure. Other bands would give anything to have what Blake had, yet this guy just dumped all his achievements like it was nothing.
28.05.2020 - 09:59
Maco
Pvt Funderground
This is nothing compared to what happened later on
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.

Hits total: 2682 | This month: 4