Metal Storm logo
Liv Kristine - Doro Pesch To Guest On New Album, Tracklist And Previews (Update)

UPDATE: After revealing Doro Pesch as a guest vocalist on her new solo album, Liv Kristine has now unveiled the tracklist and audio previews of Vervain. You can check out the album tracklist below and hear snippets of her fifth solo album.

Tracklist:

01. My Wilderness
02. Love Decay (featuring Michelle Darkness)
03. Vervain
04. Stronghold Of Angels (featuring Doro Pesch)
05. Hunters
06. Lotus
07. Elucidation
08. Two And A Heart
09. Creeper
10. Oblivious
11. Unbreakable (bonus track)
12. Love Decay (bonus track)
13. Stronghold Of Angels (bonus track)

Original news, published on12.09.2014: Norwegian singer Liv Kristine Espenæs Krull announced that Doro Pesch (Doro) will be a guest vocalist on her new solo album Vervain. Doro recorded her vocals at Mastersound Studio for the duet "Stronghold Of Angels". You can expect Vervain to hit stores on October 24th in Europe, October 27th in the UK and November 4th in the US via Napalm Records.

Liv Kristine also said: "This metal hymn is indeed special to me and Doro's unique voice takes this song to an exceptional emotional level. Thank you, Doro, for staying with us, moreover, for the great late-night talks. Love, Liv."

Courtesy of Liv Kristine's Facebook page

The Sirens in concert 2014
feat. Liv Kristine, Anneke Van Giersbergen & Kari Rueslåtten:

14.10.2014 - GER, Bonn, Harmonie
15.10.2014 - FRA, Colmar, Le Grillen
16.10.2014 - UK, London, Proud
18.10.2014 - BEL, Wieze, Metal Female Voices Fest
19.10.2014 - NED, Oss, De Groene Engel
06.12.2014 - SUI, Pratteln, Z7
17.12.2014 - NED, Zoetermeer, Boerderij
18.12.2014 - GER, Jena, F-Haus
19.12.2014 - GER, Nagold, Alte Seminarturnhalle
20.12.2014 - FRA, Paris, Divan Du Monde

Source: livkristine.de
Band profile: Liv Kristine
Posted: 13.09.2014 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 39 users
12.09.2014 - 12:18
ManiacBlasphemer
Black Knight
Damn, even though I do not have much expectations from her solo career, the colaboration with Doro sounds great.
12.09.2014 - 22:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Damn they both looks sexy and damn hot in the leather
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.09.2014 - 11:01
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
To break the monotony of guys commenting on how "hot" they look and put the spotlight off Doro: I am really actually looking forward to this album now that I've heard the previews. Her last two album were less than not-special to me, but this album really has a strong dark rock vibe; the songs seem rich and dynamic and there are moments (Elucidation) that remind of early Leaves' Eyes (again, the only LE album is still fairly enjoy is Lovelorn). Two And A Heart sounds really dark and deep. I'm hoping these snippets aren't the best Vervain will have to give.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
14.09.2014 - 16:15
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I can't tell how much boring Doro's songs sound to me.
----
The Fangirl.

Hits total: 2660 | This month: 9