Metal Storm logo
Ion Dissonance - Debut New Demo Track

We already knew that Ion Dissonance were working on their new album. Now, four years after they released their last album Cursed, you get to hear a new demo track from the Canadians. Moreover, Dominic Grimard is taking over bass duties as Yannick Desgroseillers was forced to step aside. Enjoy the two-minute brutality that is "Ill Will" right now. Are you pleased with it?

You can also purchase the song on their Bandcamp page.

Here is what the band had to say: "The wait is finally over... We would like to thank you all for your patience and support. Nevertheless, here is Ion Dissonance's way of saying thank you.

"We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Dominic Grimard from The Last Felony into the Ion Dissonance family. For those who know us well, you know that we have a nasty habit of recycling up guitarists to play bass for us. Dominic is no exception to this rule. The guy shreds, and we are happy to have him helping us out with bass duties. For those of you wondering, Yanic is still involved with the band and helping with the recording process. Unfortunate health issues have forced him to step aside for now. We wish him all the best and a prompt recovery.

"So without further delay, here is the first installment of our upcoming release. If you want to purchase the song, we have included the bandcamp link within the Youtube video."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ion Dissonance
Posted: 09.12.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 26 users
09.12.2014 - 18:22
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Damn that was nice. I might need to smoke after this.
As brutal and tight as expected. Nice to see these guys haven't lost it yet.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
09.12.2014 - 18:30
Ilham
Giant robot
HOLY FUCK. I played this without checking the volume level first, they wrecked the speakers. I love these guys, as Rod said, they still deliver.
09.12.2014 - 20:58
HeavyWork
This song is absolutely incredible and glad to see these dudes back.

Hits total: 1869 | This month: 5