Metal Storm logo
Unleashed - New Album Cover Art And More Unveiled

After finishing the recordings for their new album, Swedish death metallers Unleashed have now revealed its first details. Titled Dawn Of The Nine, the band's twelfth studio album features artwork created by Pär Olofsson (Immortal, Demonaz, Exodus) and it will be released on April 24th, 2015 via Nuclear Blast. Feast your eyes on the cover below and check out the tracklist as well.

Mastermind Johnny Hedlund adds: "The artwork represents the continuation of our previous album, which ended with 'The Great Battle of Odalheim'. The battle took place at Uppsala fields in Sweden, and you can clearly see the 'kings graves' at the cover art work which is present at Uppsala also in the future. You can also see the bombed out Church in the far distance. Then off course, you see the place of Blot in the front and the rune stone with the runic symbol of courage of the new dawn."

Song titles:
01. A New Day Will Rise
02. They Came To Die
03. Defenders Of Midgard
04. Where Is Your God Now?
05. The Bolt Thrower
06. Let The Hammer Fly
07. Where Churches Once Burned
08. Land Of The Thousand Lakes
09. Dawn Of The Nine
10. Welcome The Son Of Thor!

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Unleashed
Posted: 10.02.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 75 users
10.02.2015 - 15:05
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I see a number of people are so happy for this news in newsfeed of my FB, while I've never heard of this band. Shame on me ?
----
The Fangirl.
10.02.2015 - 16:36
bloodface

Seems like the same "artist" created all these synthetic Nuclear Blast covers released over the last five years on the same afternoon. Clip art.
10.02.2015 - 16:51
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by angel. on 10.02.2015 at 15:05

I see a number of people are so happy for this news in newsfeed of my FB, while I've never heard of this band. Shame on me ?

Well, it's a pretty well known band, so it's expected to have a lot of people getting wet with the news.
But imo you're not losing much...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei

Hits total: 2267 | This month: 5