Metal Storm logo
Disarmonia Mundi - New Album Detailed, New Song Preview

After six years, Italy's own Disarmonia Mundi have their new album ready to be released to the masses. The opus is titled Cold Inferno and will see the light of day on June 9th, 2015 via Coroner Records. With a few months wait still ahead, the band has also shared a short preview of a brand new song entitled "Behind Closed Doors" taken from the forthcoming album Cold Inferno. You can enjoy it below and take a peek at the cover that will grace the album and the song titles.

Tracklist:
01. Creation Dirge
02. Stormghost
03. Behind Closed Doors
04. Coffin
05. Oddities From The Ravishing Chasm
06. Slaves To The Illusion Of Life
07. Blessing From Below
08. Magma Diver
09. Clay Of Hate
10. Toys Of Acceleration

The album has been produced, engineered, recorded, mixed and mastered by Ettore Rigotti at The Metal House. As with previous Disarmonia Mundi, releases Björn Strid ( Soilwork, The Night Flight Orchestra) appears on guest vocals.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Disarmonia Mundi
Posted: 16.03.2015 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 82 users
16.03.2015 - 21:53
ScottyM

I feel like I shouldn't have high hopes for this after their last album (which I actually enjoyed just as much as their other albums, despite the majority thinking otherwise), but I'm excited for this album!
17.03.2015 - 16:25
Alondate

These guys have become the definition of casual metal but i still love them
18.03.2015 - 16:29
SyntheticBreed

Isolation Game was a letdown despite Perdition Haze being one of their best track of all time. The clip I heard of Stormghost sounds illustrious so at least there is one standout. Needs more songs like Ghost Song that is all Ettore on vocals. That dude has heavenly pipes.

Hits total: 2601 | This month: 5