Metal Storm logo
Amaranthe - Debut New Clip

Swedish melodic metallers Amaranthe have recently released a special digital-only compilation of B-sides called Breaking Point - B-Sides 2011-2015. Now the group has also unveiled a new video for the tune ''True". The song is taken from the band's third album, Massive Addictive, which was released in 2014 via Spinefarm Records. You can enjoy vocalists Elize Ryd and Jake E showing off their other passions.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amaranthe
Posted: 04.11.2015 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 53 users
04.11.2015 - 16:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So Swedish(not Eliza of course, but guy )
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.11.2015 - 19:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Btw I never get why ppl as child like after school go and do activities, I never was in a sport team, even I was good as goalie , ppl wanted me in footy , I did ak - ki - do 2 years and I could not , I was at school up to 15.00 then 16-00 - 1800 training I cant handle it, so basically I never get why children nags they are tired same do sport

He if he can be in NHL why not, but how many can be , SHL maybe hockeyallsvenskan since you play and get incomes., but amateur player.
after work taring, beer, stress, as amateur player, hockey you skate 1min then rest, if you're not prof your heart can stop
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1676 | This month: 5