Metal Storm logo
Oranssi Pazuzu - Stream New Song

Are you ready for a new Oranssi Pazuzu song? It has just arrived. The psychedelic Finns will be releasing their new album Värähtelijä through Svart Records and 20 Buck Spin on the 26th of February. Before that, you get to hear one new song to get things started. What have they created this time around? Enter the world of "Hypnotisoitu Viharukous" below as an introduction to the new material and let us know your impressions.

Tracklist:
01. Saturaatio
02. Lahja
03. Värähtelijä
04. Hypnotisoitu Viharukous
05. Vasemman Käden Hierarkia
06. Havuluu
07. Valveavaruus

The black metallers' new album can be pre-ordered here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Oranssi Pazuzu
Posted: 12.01.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 67 users
12.01.2016 - 13:34
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I thought it was going to be more to the stoner black side, since it was the direction it was going on Valonielu.
It seems I was wrong.
Nice song. But Oranssi's albums are something to be heard in one run, just a 5 min song doesn't have the same effect
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
12.01.2016 - 13:43
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
That wasn't great tbh. Sound seems a tad off, and hurts my ears a little, and the synthy bits just sound slapped on. Maybe it's just soundcloud being soundcloud though.
12.01.2016 - 16:37
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Hmmm, very interesting. Not necessarily in a good or bad way, got some mixed emotions about this one really

It sounds way more "blackened" than usual, more of a movement away from the direction Valonielu took. That one seemed to be almost space rock with some black metal flavoring on top, this seems to be more of a return to a black metal core. I don't not like it, and it is a cool change up, but the heavy layering of electronic effects from Valonielu and Kosmonument doesn't really seem to be there, and all of that kind of seems a little slapped on, as Joe said.

It is overall quite good though, and being that this is the 4th track on the album, you can't really judge how well it fits into the album as a whole as well as well as you could if it was the opener or the closer. It needs to be put in better context, and I guess that's what Feb 26th is for
(assuming I don't get a promo before then)
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
12.01.2016 - 17:22
Joe Zombie

Written by Guest on 12.01.2016 at 13:43

That wasn't great tbh. Sound seems a tad off, and hurts my ears a little, and the synthy bits just sound slapped on. Maybe it's just soundcloud being soundcloud though.

Soundcloud always sounds like shit. Not representative of CD or vinyl quality.
12.01.2016 - 17:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Joe Zombie on 12.01.2016 at 17:22

Soundcloud always sounds like shit. Not representative of CD or vinyl quality.

Of course not, but usually it's easy enough to tell when there's mixing issues, which I personally think there is here.
13.01.2016 - 02:57
Alakazam
spendin' cheese
Its going back up-beat again you know, to the aggressive Kosmonument mack life. With all the constant spacey add-ons smokin mics like crack pipes. It's Valonielu type simple and plain to maintain, It adds a little Kosmonument to the brain.

The funk baby.
----
I may not have the largest collection but I certainly have the absolute best

Hits total: 1761 | This month: 3