Metal Storm logo
Galneryus - Announce Change Of Drummer

Japanese power metallers Galneryus have announced a change of personnel. Following the end of their recent nationwide tour, longstanding drummer Junichi Satoh has stepped down, citing differences of opinion over the band's future musical direction. Galneryus have wasted no time in finding a replacement, unveiling Fumiya Morishita as their new drummer.

Fumiya Morishita

A seven-year veteran of the Japanese metal scene, Morishita currently plays in five other bands, including Undead Corporation and Unlucky Morpheus. He was also a session drummer for the 2011 debut album of Galneryus keyboardist Yuhki's solo project, Yuhkinen.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Galneryus
Posted: 22.06.2016 by Ruchesko

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 30 users
23.06.2016 - 03:36
mikeprado30

Excellent choice! Fumiya is an AMAZING drummer
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
23.06.2016 - 16:01
MaRtInOhEaT

I only know Fumiya because of Thousand Eyes, an amazing Melodic Death Metal band. Didn't know he was part of Yuhki's solo project. It's good that they already found a replacement for Junichi. Going to miss him though.
23.06.2016 - 20:41
Ruchesko

Written by MaRtInOhEaT on 23.06.2016 at 16:01

I only know Fumiya because of Thousand Eyes, an amazing Melodic Death Metal band. Didn't know he was part of Yuhki's solo project. It's good that they already found a replacement for Junichi. Going to miss him though.

Have you encountered Undead Corporation before? They another extreme metal band fronted by Thousand Eyes' singer Dougen.

25.06.2016 - 00:58
MaRtInOhEaT

Written by Ruchesko on 23.06.2016 at 20:41

Written by MaRtInOhEaT on 23.06.2016 at 16:01

Have you encountered Undead Corporation before? They another extreme metal band fronted by Thousand Eyes' singer Dougen.

I heard of the band before, but never bothered listening to them. Maybe I should give them a try because I love Dougen's voice.

Hits total: 5080 | This month: 6