Metal Storm logo
Dimension Zero - New Album Info With Samples

Dimension Zero has finalized the track listing for its third album, "He Who Shall Not Bleed", due later in the year via an as-yet-undisclosed label. The CD was recorded at IF studios in December and was co-produced by the band with Arnold Lindberg.

"He Who Shall Not Bleed" tracklisting:

01. He Who Shall Not Bleed
02. Unto Others
03. A Paler Shade of White (A Darker Side of Black)
04. Hell Is Within
05. Red Dead Heat
06. I Can Hear the Dark
07. Going Deep
08. Is
09. Deny
10. The Was
11. Way to Shine

Check out audio samples of the songs 'He Who Shall Not Bleed', 'Unto Others' and 'Hell Is Within' at the band's website.

Dimension Zero is a Gothenburg Melodic Death Metal band from Sweden, which features In Flames guitarist Jesper Strömblad on bass, former Marduk singer Jocke Göthberg, drummer Hans Nilsson (Luciferion, Diabolique) and guitarist Daniel Antonsson (Pathos)

Source: dimensionzero.se
Band profile: Dimension Zero
Posted: 06.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 7 users
06.04.2007 - 12:01
ylside
Staff
Nice, I thought they were disbanded
06.04.2007 - 17:34
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Yes sound really good
12.05.2007 - 01:09
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
ylside: if you haven't heard that from a certain source there's no need to worry the only reason why we haven't heard a lot from these guys the past years is because Jesper has had a lot of work to do with In Flames... I never thought they disbanded, but I thought that Jesper had quited the band... at least I saw that somewhere (if it was In Flames offical website or somewhere else I do not know)... But we shouldn't speculate in that as they're on their way with a new record \m/ really looking forward to this shit

Hits total: 3992 | This month: 7