Metal Storm logo
The Fall Of Every Season - Shares New Music Demo

Norwegian one man atmospheric doom project The Fall Of Every Season has shared a new demo online. The mastermind Marius Strand has been writing and recording parts and vocals, and now shared a demo with acoustic parts from the new album. Hear it below.

Marius Strand writes: "While I'm at it, here's a demo from a potential acoustic part of the album (recorded with a slightly out of tune guitar, but what the heck. part of the charm). Don't worry, there'll be metal too."

Update 2: "I'm finally back to writing and recording acoustics and vocals after a hiatus that has been lasting for too long. Thanks for being patient! Seeing as I've been experimenting with some non-traditional tunings for the acoustic stuff on this album, I've been grabbing some inspiration from the late great Nick Drake. Had a bit of 'studio' fun in between the work on my own material today and recorded (and slightly re-arranged) his classic 'Place To Be'."

The band's last album was Amends released in 2013.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Fall Of Every Season
Posted: 09.11.2016 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 28 users
09.11.2016 - 22:09
Gothmog_Motsham

Good to have you back Mr. Strand!
06.05.2019 - 11:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Seems he is finishing new album

The Fall Of Every Season has been nothing but silence for quite some time now, but your interest in what its future will bring is truly appreciated. Lack of time and energy, but also evergrowing ambitions for the music I'm working on, has made this a long and fragmented process. I'm slowly getting somewhere, though. And it'll be good.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1480 | This month: 1