08. Dargor, Shadowlord Of The Black Mountain
09. When Demons Awake
10. Wings Of Destiny
11. Riding The Winds Of Eternity
12. The Dark Tower Of Abyss
13. Holy Thunderforce
14. Rain Of A Thousand Flames

Additional info
Revisited versions of songs from 1997 to 2002 with the new lineup.
Released on the following formats: Digipak, Gtf. Orange 2-Vinyl and Gtf. Clear 2-Vinyl via AFM Records.
The Vinyl versions are limited to 250 units each.

Found in 3 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 9   Visited by: 365 users
27.04.2017 - 15:45
kukulkan666
Account deleted
Oh no, disaster approaching.
26.05.2017 - 06:06
Rating: 3
D88M3R
Boy does this album SUCKS, if this doesnt get at least a 3 out of 10 in every review everywhere, then the reviewers are just ignorant, is totally mediocre except in the way the band plays, is a shameless cash grab
28.05.2017 - 11:11
Rating: 6
joshsteph
It's hard to make previously well written and arranged songs sound better than they already did. This album is clear proof that you can easily fail at this. Even a small change in the melody can make it sound very different when our brain was used to the previous version. It's not a bad album since these songs are absolute masterpieces when it comes to this type of music, but it definitely does not add anything to the original ones. In fact, most of the time it took away the magic these songs had. Sorry, but this is very average and pointless.
29.05.2017 - 23:36
Rating: 4
mascow
I hate to bash a low ride an album because its a re-recorded "greatest hits" album but.....well.....if you were never a fan of the album then here you go and you'l probably enjoy it as you aren;t seeing it through the eyes of the original cuts. but to release this as if it was a "brand new album.......... idk seems lame
30.05.2017 - 13:57
Rating: 6
Kais
I was frankly hoping for something better, and I'm usually a guy who likes the material Rhapsody put out. The entire record is just lifeless, and feels like none of the band members really liked being in that studio. I've heard much better from every single band members before, and this just seems like a poor choise by Staropoli. Still hoping for a brand new release with new material someday soon, I don't want Rhapsody to die out entirely, but to reinvent themselves, and find inspiration again.
04.06.2017 - 03:29
D88M3R
6.6 is way too generous, i made a review of this album for metal archives but got censored
05.06.2017 - 20:24
Rating: 5
farfaramir
This is not the worst "let's remake our old glory", but it's still not very good... The mix is horrendous and while the songs selected are actually good choices, the covers are hit and miss. Maybe one or two songs are ok, but I don't think I will be checking this one too much in the future.
16.07.2021 - 13:54
qlacs
"The Quaker"
Giacomo is good but not as operatic as Fabio, and most of the songs were made with that style in mind, and to me it feels like now there's empty space in the music because of this lack. He tries his best but just not cutting it. Guitarist is no Luca - I mean he tries his best to imitate but it often lacks feeling. A very redundant 'compilation'. No improvements on the originals (they are already pretty darn good to begin with).
----
24.01.2022 - 17:00
The Norseman
I was genuinely interested in listening to this to have a feel of how different is the new lineup, but listening to this without the voice o Fabio Lione hurts my soul.

This album was a mistake.

Hits total: 7413 | This month: 22