Metal Storm logo
Seventh Wonder - Share Offical Video For 'Tiara's Song'

Seventh Wonder, fronted by Tommy Karevik (Kamelot), just presented their new music video for the 7-minute new song "Tiara's Song"! Enjoy the epic video from their upcoming new album, Tiara, now here. This is also the first official video released to promote the new concept record due out on October 12th via Frontiers Music Srl.

"The band is stoked to release the first video off of our upcoming album Tiara, and the song is appropriately called 'Tiara's Song'. The album is a concept album and a crucial moment in the story is described in three songs, entitled 'Farewell Parts 1, 2 and 3', and 'Tiara's Song' is part 1 of that trilogy. This is classic Seventh Wonder, so I believe that any long time fans of the band will be happy with what they hear. We are very happy with how the video came out as it captures both the band vibe as well as the other emotions that are present in the song. which deals with profound and ubiquitous emotions concerning life, love and loss," says bassist Andreas Blomqvist.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Seventh Wonder
Posted: 18.05.2018 by diamondblack

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 92 users
18.05.2018 - 22:39
FYA
Destroyer
What a time to be alive. It's sad to say that this one song is better than whole new Kamelot album.
18.05.2018 - 23:24
Polaria
Written by FYA on 18.05.2018 at 22:39

What a time to be alive. It's sad to say that this one song is better than whole new Kamelot album.

Between the return of Conception and that, this is death by a thousand cuts!
----
Life is all the pain we endeavour.
19.05.2018 - 02:09
tominator
At best deranged
Contributor
Really nice song. Personally like it more than Victorious. October 12th can't come soon enough!
19.05.2018 - 20:31
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
I know next to nothing about the band's music, but I like this song.
19.05.2018 - 20:54
Polaria
Written by Azarath on 19.05.2018 at 20:31

I know next to nothing about the band's music, but I like this song.

If you like prog, you should definitively check them; on the other hand I'd say stay away from Kamelot's current clusterfuck.
----
Life is all the pain we endeavour.
20.05.2018 - 01:31
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Really cool song! I'm looking forward to the new Seventh Wonder album!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
21.05.2018 - 11:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Yes, yes, yes and YES! This is what I have been waiting for since first announcement in 2013
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

Hits total: 3128 | This month: 7