Metal Storm logo
Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games (2021)

12.03.2020 - 16:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Soon it should start, but main quastion is will it go ahead or be Postpondet,

We can discuss alla out olympics here.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.03.2020 - 17:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
The World Athletics Council today fined the Russian Athletics Federation $10 million for breaching the sport's Anti-Doping Rules, and, while reinstating the Authorised Neutral Athlete process for Russian athletes, has capped at 10 the number of Authorised Neutral Athletes (ANA) allowed to compete in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and other specified World Athletics and European Athletics senior events.

https://www.worldathletics.org/news/press-releases/world-athletics-sanctions-rusaf-breach-anti-d
----

apos;'
[image]
12.03.2020 - 17:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I agree whit it. Russia should be banned long time ago. If state covers it, ok athmet do by him self, or coach pumps it but state. Its like East germany or bulgaria in soviet Times. I think Russia should be punished and they need apolgies ro Word.... They still live in ussr days. Sad but True, hopless
----

apos;'
[image]
16.03.2020 - 21:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
23.03.2020 - 21:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Canada and Australia decide boycott Olympics if they wont be pulled forward this year or to next year.
----

apos;'
[image]
24.03.2020 - 15:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
The Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games have been postponed until next year because of the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/52020134
----

apos;'
[image]
30.03.2020 - 21:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
The Tokyo Olympic Games will start on 23 July, 2021 and run to 8 August after being postponed for a year because of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/olympics/52091224
----

apos;'
[image]
22.01.2021 - 16:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Japan might whit draw from this and focus on 2032. I say msbe move to next year not cancel. We can organuse winter februariy, Eufa EC june. OG August, FIFA in October, its possible, because we have many rich ppl what can attend. To end of this year first world will 90% get vaccine. 3th Word cant attend and see, if all Uganda or Chad citizens has money see major events, why EU needs send money there. So to me move forvard, vaccine can make trick.
----

apos;'
[image]
10.03.2021 - 19:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No foreign spectators in OG

https://www.france24.com/en/sport/20210309-japan-to-stage-tokyo-olympics-without-overseas-spectators

To me its wrong, we all has right to visit it, many had vaccine, best what happen would be, they cancel it or push next year. Well as tv persom, I won't die, but same time japs would lose money.
----

apos;'
[image]
10.07.2021 - 16:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Tokyo Olympics to be held without fans

https://www.politico.eu/article/japan-tokyo-olympics-without-spectators-coronavirus/

IMO mistake, it will be boring to see, better cancel, postpond or hold in Europe, Euro 2020 was better, some croud in each countries , less in Ger, Spain, in Budapest 100% was there, so it was not so bad, but this .... such drastic, I might dont see so much as I want to. And lame hours as well
----

apos;'
[image]
01.08.2021 - 23:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have not watch so much, first time problem, its in lame hours at what so ever,. hard to watch. Biggest problem was JKapan should let people, vaccinated people, travelers in same was as EU do , Its ruined that so many people can not attend. Sport fans could get vaccine. Such money waist for Olympics. No spectators cancel to next one. Now question is if Winter 2022 can happen safe in China? Many Europeaisn maybe be banned from attend, but home people can go and its good. Same could Japan do. 2022 can hos winter Olympics, summer Olympics and Fifa 2022 in Quatar

3X3 Basket we can say Streetball
First ever appearance in Olympics (I wish real Rugby would be there once not Rugby 7) Latvia destroy ROC team and got gold. Its like fist men basketball EC in 1935 in Switzerland Latvia got gold 24-18 against Belgium, and silver in 1939 in Lithuania. Such things you never get away, never destroy from history , its carved in cup for eternity. This might be Latvia only medal in this OG.

Sweden: If Swedish women destroys Australia in football, medal is garantied.
I hope Handball boys after this WC good performance will get something

So far good : Daniel Ståhl gold and Simon Pettersson silver, in Men's discus throw. Daniel is one of best , good guy
Sarah Sjöström got silver Women's 50 metre freestyle after elbow injury, we did not knew if she ever will swimm, now medal.
Josefin Olsson in Women's laser radial

Who knows maybe individuals might get few more.
----

apos;'
[image]
09.08.2021 - 01:40
Drippy.Hippie
The Bahamas has achieved a few gold medals, but honestly, it's difficult for me to truly give a good god damn.

Through my eyes, our country is in distress and I can't bring myself to celebrate anything involving ....our flag I suppose.
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
20.01.2024 - 17:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1143425/ioc-amends-rules-on-athletes-opinions

Seems athletes can not freely talk and we all know say truth about Russia . Arabs bought out football, Russia paid Olympic committee, well sport is death, sport principles are dead. I hope UK, USA, and big European countries will boycott Olympics. Cant believe it happening. Well all those rich funconares can move to Russia, go tro front if they like blood money. Its not blood doamons from Africa, this shit happens in our front doors.
----

apos;'
[image]