Metal Storm logo
Different total earned points and community points

‹‹ Back to Bugs
05.10.2020 - 14:51
Skøllgrim
Northern
The title pretty much says it all. I'm just checking in if this is a bug or not.
My total earned points is 5949 yet it says 5308 community points on my profile.
05.10.2020 - 16:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Skøllgrim on 05.10.2020 at 14:51

The title pretty much says it all. I'm just checking in if this is a bug or not.

Try recount stats
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.10.2020 - 16:09
Skøllgrim
Northern
Written by Bad English on 05.10.2020 at 16:03

Try recount stats

I have and it doesn't work.
05.10.2020 - 21:52
Starvynth
i c deaf people
staff

Two different pairs of shoes. The 5308 (now 5317) points are your "real" community points, earned through album edits, logo/video uploads, lineup corrections etcetera, plus forum reports and your posted and accepted news, reviews and other articles.

The chart "Band edits permissions", on the other hand, does, as its headline indicates, not include the latter category. It's more or less just a table of counters showing your points and earned permissions per section. The totalled points, 5317 in your case, are usually more than your community points, because visible and invisible profiles are treated differently as far as your permissions are concerned, but not in regard to your community points.

Well, this sounds far more complicated than initially planned, I just hope it's still comprehensible in some way...
----
signatures = SPAM
06.10.2020 - 09:46
Skøllgrim
Northern
Written by Starvynth on 05.10.2020 at 21:52

Two different pairs of shoes. The 5308 (now 5317) points are your "real" community points, earned through album edits, logo/video uploads, lineup corrections etcetera, plus forum reports and your posted and accepted news, reviews and other articles.

The chart "Band edits permissions", on the other hand, does, as its headline indicates, not include the latter category. It's more or less just a table of counters showing your points and earned permissions per section. The totalled points, 5317 in your case, are usually more than your community points, because visible and invisible profiles are treated differently as far as your permissions are concerned, but not in regard to your community points.

Well, this sounds far more complicated than initially planned, I just hope it's still comprehensible in some way...

Alright, I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.