Poll

Where do you preferer it?

On TV
In Arena

Total votes: 6
28.03.2021 - 17:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well maybe not best days to ask it but still its interesting.

As young man when parents gave me money I did not care about work, had food, roof, I did watch sport live. I have seen football, track n field, basket, hockey. Some EC qualifications in football, top level of Swedish hockey what is top 3 in the world.
Last time I saw hockey was like years ago, it ended 22:00. 25min walk home, bus 10minutes. It was traffic jam buss could not come, because wild fans blocked all whit cars and ignored traffic rules. I call sick from my studies next day. I did work night so, I gave up in Saturday. I could see game and go to work, I ignored it I decide be adult and wise from that day.

Now its only on TV to me, you see all best moments on replay, experts analyze game and give commentary. You can be on soffa and drink beer and eat sausage. You save time. I work, I have no time for MS, I am behind my music schedule and online things to do. So See top level hockey 30min prefer 10 walk to buss, 20 to arena, 20 get in and get place, 2h or more watch, 20get out, 20 to the bus, 1h home and 20 walk. Car well could minus 40min there, and plus 1h or 1 and half home, So its a lot of time to waist.
Besides cities as Luleå, Umeå sickens me because overcrowded, can not drive there, to many cares, traffic is intensive, to many people, I sorta hardly handle 15 000 inhabitants to me its big city. Go to Milan , Madrid or London derby no thanks. If I would be able get free to EC, WC and Olympics , free travel, enter and hotel, food, booze and I would refuse.
So I am TV boy, save time, and cheaper, also see all best moments. Besides you can be injured in riots, home and TV is safe.

How about you?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.07.2021 - 15:10
MillsA
Good knowledge of sports does not guarantee constant winnings. However, I can say that: nothing guarantees permanent winnings. And yet, the game can be successful. If a few main conditions are met. For example, it should be aware of NFL Predictions. Betting should be fun, and that is the main thing that needs to be learned for anyone who reads all about sports betting for beginners. They can (and will) lose, and you have to be prepared for that. The beginner's advice would be simple: you can bet only the amount that you do not feel sorry to lose. Betting twice as much after a successful bet - a bad start. Trying to win back after a loss is an even worse start.
11.09.2021 - 17:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just got e mail from my TV provider 8I pay ca sek 350 per month) that 2 sport channels can not be shown, I need pay ca 300 extra per sport channels) Now ay I wont pay. Thenn again few days ago I did bbq whit friend we did listen to power metal and hm playlist and drunk beer. Today I wanted do whit other friend like fishing, he said no he needs be back to watch Arsenal game. I came home tryd 5 min PL 2 games , get bored. I dont get anymore anything. I was so bored. MS was dead, well plaid games, did listen metal music, was more fun. I am loosing interest on small level TV sport.
----

apos;'
[image]
12.09.2021 - 15:58
Metal Rasputin
I'd take TV over arena any time. I've had to sit through so many boring sport events I'd rather just watch the best parts edited nicely together than waste my time by having to suffer all the boredom that comes with live events.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
12.09.2021 - 16:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metal Rasputin on 12.09.2021 at 15:58

I'd take TV over arena any time. I've had to sit through so many boring sport events I'd rather just watch the best parts edited nicely together than waste my time by having to suffer all the boredom that comes with live events.

Djurgården - Hammarby today Stockholm derby ... guess wat, TV is on, no sound, I am in ms, listen metal, just listen studio analyses, hardly watch game, just goals
----

apos;'
[image]