Medium
Well
Rare
Medium Well

Total votes: 20
05.04.2021 - 19:39
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I am meat food fan, reindeer, pig, cow, deer, noose, lam, chicken and so on, I like it all. I do grilling every year even in winter before deep snow comes.
I like between medium well and well, Maybe small slice medium goes, but under it no. I dunno to me somehow rare and medium rare is American? I dont like that blood taste and look(even I eat salted, dried, smoked meat), red color, I like if its done well on fire, or inside on a pan.

How about you?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.04.2021 - 21:11
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
The red juice in a rare/medium rare steak is actually myoglobin, not blood. It's red because of the iron in it being exposed to oxygen, but it's not blood (unless you have the worlds shittiest butcher).
05.04.2021 - 23:33
VileVick-Bryant
Where's all the above? tehe
06.04.2021 - 00:36
JavierPaper
Well ,medium or medium well
06.04.2021 - 15:19
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
"How do you prefer it? Rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well?"
Me: Yes.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
06.04.2021 - 19:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Karlabos on 06.04.2021 at 15:19

"How do you prefer it? Rare, medium rare, medium, medium well or well?"
Me: Yes.

I would say for free, or some else paying
----

apos;'
[image]
15.06.2021 - 14:44
Alakazam
spendin' cheese
Bleu

with the finest foie gras was the best I've had so far.
----
I may not have the largest collection but I certainly have the absolute best

15.06.2021 - 15:16
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Rare to Medium-Rare.

----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.06.2021 - 21:05
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
No preference really, medium if I had to choose, but steak is steak to me, as long as it's edible I can eat it however it's cooked.
05.07.2021 - 01:17
Drippy.Hippie
Written by BitterCOld on 15.06.2021 at 15:16

Rare to Medium-Rare.

I concur
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
14.11.2021 - 13:19
natieg
I also really like any meat. If I could lose weight from the carnivorous diet, I would choose it. But it isn't easy to lose weight or at least keep fit if you only eat meat. It is generally not very healthy to eat meat every day. Indeed, meat contains vital animal proteins for the body, but typically meat is eaten 2-3 times a day. Because I weighed a lot, I had to go on a diet, but at the same time, I am a big meat lover, as you have noticed. It isn't easy to find regular meat diets. But the keto diet is the most suitable. Includes any type of food combined correctly. Thanks to this diet, I lost about 15 kilograms.
14.11.2021 - 17:04
Roman Doez
Hallucigenia
Rare gang
22.05.2022 - 12:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I was big kebab fan and still am. But when I start eat big game meat as moose, reindeer, bear. wild borr and so on, those supermarket doner kebab things what is made for micro or easy to prefer taste horrible, I dont like it. I tried once because it was 75% discount, I ate in a breakfast. I am not happy, really. Why? But seems when you eat real meat not super market you see difference. I bought eco pork from farmer, big difference as super market. But cant compare whit nature animals what feeds naturally.
----

apos;'
[image]
05.04.2024 - 22:20
Joppe
Steelemeister
I have been eating lamb lately, as it's easter and shiet. First one was cooked in oven pretty well and after some smoked one (not so well, of course). Nice variation to regular food patterns.
----
My vision is augmented
06.04.2024 - 08:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Joppe on 05.04.2024 at 22:20

I have been eating lamb lately, as it's easter and shiet. First one was cooked in oven pretty well and after some smoked one (not so well, of course). Nice variation to regular food patterns.

Once in Greek foot place I ate great dome lamb . Many parts of meat often should be cook, bbq, smoke long to make it tender to be able eat.
Now I like eat more medium something , specially oxfile, reindeer, moose and wild animals. Needs be a bit safty, juicy. Pig do medium well something
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2024 - 10:21
Metal Rasputin
Well, medium or rare, I don't really care. I'm so used to eating all kinds of food it's all the same as long as it's neither raw or gone bad. Pig and red deer are the best IMO. Red deer meat is nice, soft and juicy, works perfectly with some red wine. Pig is delicious with garlic, maybe potatoes and some sweet sauce.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
06.04.2024 - 11:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Metal Rasputin on 06.04.2024 at 10:21

Well, medium or rare, I don't really care. I'm so used to eating all kinds of food it's all the same as long as it's neither raw or gone bad. Pig and red deer are the best IMO. Red deer meat is nice, soft and juicy, works perfectly with some red wine. Pig is delicious with garlic, maybe potatoes and some sweet sauce.

Nja wine, good beer (not lager or pilsener) fits to all meat, good many still likes wine, otherwise they can make beer more expensive. I like bacon, specially pig meat on open fire, specialy white fat it melts away and makes pig so tasty,
I try make food often on open fire, summer, autumn, winter and spring . Take things on sno mobile and do winter bbq.
----

apos;'
[image]
06.04.2024 - 22:08
Joppe
Steelemeister
Written by Metal Rasputin on 06.04.2024 at 10:21
Pig and red deer are the best IMO. Red deer meat is nice, soft and juicy, works perfectly with some red wine. Pig is delicious with garlic, maybe potatoes and some sweet sauce.

Written by Bad English on 06.04.2024 at 11:04

Nja wine, good beer (not lager or pilsener) fits to all meat, good many still likes wine, otherwise they can make beer more expensive. I like bacon, specially pig meat on open fire, specialy white fat it melts away and makes pig so tasty,
I try make food often on open fire, summer, autumn, winter and spring . Take things on sno mobile and do winter bbq.

I am surprised you guys are eating pig, and this doesn't come from a religious standpoint -- however the old books may point out not to do it, as well. It comes from the view of how the animals live; pigs are unhealthy animals fed with whatever garbage leftovers and just living in the pig pen -- I like young pigs, though, when they're healthy and in good shape and running around, jumping around. But you know, raising the animals to become big and fat is not the right way to do it. And hence I've resigned from eating ham or anything related since about a decade ago. "You are what you eat" applies to myself in this case. So basically I think the most healthy animals are those who get to live free and choose their nutrition are the best ones for human consumption, like the game of the woods; deer, reindeer, birds, rabbits, bears, fishes of lakes etc. I'm still kind of on the fence with beef because they can be commercially grown and not necessarily grass fed. I eat beef so far.

I know this might be a little be of a preacher kind of a comment, but I'm sure you guys can see where I am coming from. Think about it.
----
My vision is augmented
07.04.2024 - 06:01
Metal Rasputin
Written by Joppe on 06.04.2024 at 22:08

I am surprised you guys are eating pig, and this doesn't come from a religious standpoint... So basically I think the most healthy animals are those who get to live free and choose their nutrition are the best ones for human consumption, like the game of the woods... rabbits...

I can see your point, I know some people who don't want to eat chicken because they feel it's not clean or something, probably has something to do with the disgusting smell of these animals in nature. Pig meat is very, very fatty, so it's probably not that healthy to eat unless your lifestyle and cholesterol are in check. Ever heard of "rabbit starvation"? Rabbit meat is almost pure protein, so trying to live just by eating rabbits causes some serious deficiencies and other issues.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
07.04.2024 - 08:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Big and dirt its good if I recall they need be in dirt to cool down body temperature. I like pig great pork Stitzel, pork in aven , marinated pork on open fire, pork balley, bacon damn good,
There no religion, in those warm lands pork meet gets bad easy and people get sick, only reason ,

----

apos;'
[image]