Metal Storm logo
Exodus - Eleventh Studio Album Detailed, First Single Out

The undisputed masters of thrash metal Exodus return with their eleventh studio album, Persona Non Grata, due to be released on November 19th via Nuclear Blast Records. The band gathered at Tom Hunting's house in the mountains where they produced and recorded the record from three home-built studios. Steve Lagudi was at the helm of engineering, while the band enlisted Andy Sneap to mix the album. Swedish artist Par Olofsson create the cover artwork. Check out the first single, "The Beatings Will Continue (Until Morale Improves)", together with a BJ McDonnell-directed music video.

Album tracklist:

01. Persona Non Grata
02. R.E.M.F
03. Slipping Into Madness
04. Elitist
05. Prescribing Horror
06. The Beatings Will Continue (Until Morale Improves)
07. The Years Of Death And Dying
08. Clickbait
09. Cosa Del Pantano
10. Lunatic-Liar-Lord
11. The Fires Of Division
12. Antiseed

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Exodus
Posted: 20.08.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 120 users
21.08.2021 - 07:04
RoyBoy432
Dr. Quark
I was pleasantly surprised by the track! Found it enjoyable.
21.08.2021 - 08:17
Metal Rasputin
Sounds good to me, more Tempo of the Damned kind of modern groovy thrash.
----
You've got a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like!
21.08.2021 - 09:53
nikarg
Staff
The music kills. It is what thrash is supposed to be, fast and brutal and the guitar tone is sick. However, I don't like Souza's vocals and the gang shouts are godawful.
21.08.2021 - 13:40
Derelict Earth
Written by nikarg on 21.08.2021 at 09:53

The music kills. It is what thrash is supposed to be, fast and brutal and the guitar tone is sick. However, I don't like Souza's vocals and the gang shouts are godawful.

Souza's vocals have always been keeping me away from Exodus, they sound like a constipated pig ...
21.08.2021 - 14:44
Rufus Valentine
Account deleted
I love Exodus - they consistently put out quality brutal thrash - and this is a solid track, but I've got to agree with the comments re. Zetro Souza's 'Donald Duck' vocals. He didn't sound as screechy as this on Fabulous Disaster or Pleasures Of The Flesh - he was almost like the Bon Scott of thrash back in those days. I'd like to see Dukes back tbh.
21.08.2021 - 20:00
sbgmetal
Was hoping for heavier
21.08.2021 - 22:21
Daniell
_爱情_
Elite

I've recently listened to the whole Exodus discography. One of the things that kept coming to my mind was how awful the singing is. It's a single most detrimental thing that keeps Exodus from gaining more popularity in my opinion. Sometimes the vocals are simply unbearable.
22.08.2021 - 00:13
UPDIRNS
I agree with all of you. I cannot stand Souza's vocals. Never really liked them, but easily Exodus he didn't sound as bad. Dukes was the answer and the albums he was on are some of the best Exodus albums. They need him back. His vocals and this song would be great!
22.08.2021 - 16:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

I have a feeling you will review it.
Par lol Pär
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.08.2021 - 12:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sick video, but good song, same time such things happens in real
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.09.2021 - 23:02
Timelord
I like it!! It has a punk feeling to it. Looking forward to hearing entire album.

Hits total: 1647 | This month: 2