Metal Storm logo
S-Tool - Announce Indefinite Hiatus

After 6 years being active and two full length albums released, Suomi mettalers S-Tool have decided to go on indefinite hiatus.

Band explains: Hi everyone, it is time to announce that S-Tool will be going on indefinite hiatus. The time has come to move forward. A big thank you to everyone who has spread the word, listened or bought our music, merchandise and concert tickets, as well as to the Team working with us. We are beyond grateful for everyone's support. We will keep you informed on the band members future activities. Some news will be announced sooner than later, stay tuned..."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: S-Tool
Posted: 27.09.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 44 users
27.09.2021 - 11:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ville Laihiala will drop solo album out soon, next year in Finnish. I did not like this band, i miss Poisonblack. Sometimes I miss Sentenced a lot..
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.09.2021 - 12:26
Duck Dodgers
Written by Bad English on 27.09.2021 at 11:29

Ville Laihiala will drop solo album out soon, next year in Finnish. I did not like this band, i miss Poisonblack. Sometimes I miss Sentenced a lot..

Never got the reason of existence of this band either... I hope Aksu will reform Entwine too at some point!
27.09.2021 - 14:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Duck Dodgers on 27.09.2021 at 12:26

Written by Bad English on 27.09.2021 at 11:29

Never got the reason of existence of this band either... I hope Aksu will reform Entwine too at some point!

Or Lullacry
----

apos;'
[image]
27.09.2021 - 14:36
CECLOR
Thats fantastic news!
27.09.2021 - 14:44
JoHn Doe
Written by CECLOR on 27.09.2021 at 14:36

Thats fantastic news!

so a band going on an indefinite break is great news? Were they that bad? We're better off without them?
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
27.09.2021 - 15:35
CECLOR
I diplomatically say.. I prefer more melancholic uses of Ville voice.
06.05.2022 - 12:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
After hiatus Ville was busy whit solo project in Finnish, here are 2 songs. I dont like those, but lonely road video are OK, reminds me 69 Eyes and Kopitello video. Lonely road in cold winter day - Risto, Jope av Steel where was it made? Former Sentenced drummer Vesa Ranta did made that video

Hassinen's machine, Siekkarit and Alango solo production was once a hard listening pleasure at the Senari's European rounds. Getting rid of the homesickness. Around the time a group came along with this thread in a comfortable space and I thought about it sometimes with Tenkula we would cover it. Well now I'm covering it up. ” -Ville Laihiiala
Ville Laihiala & Saattajat will play their first show at Qstock festival in Oulu on the 30th. July.
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 571 | This month: 10