Found in 5 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 46 users
18.10.2021 - 17:00
Rating: 5
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
You'd think these guys would have learned how to play guitar by now. Breakdown after breakdown after breakdown. The same thing over and over. Bryan's vocals are high pitched and never change in tone, and to top it all off the one actual riff in this entire EP is a blatant Gojira rip-off.

I do not understand why these guys are so popular. There are dozens of metalcore/hardcore bands that do it way better.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
19.10.2021 - 20:31
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.10.2021 at 17:00

You'd think these guys would have learned how to play guitar by now. Breakdown after breakdown after breakdown. The same thing over and over. Bryan's vocals are high pitched and never change in tone, and to top it all off the one actual riff in this entire EP is a blatant Gojira rip-off.

I do not understand why these guys are so popular. There are dozens of metalcore/hardcore bands that do it way better.

Glad I'm not the only one bewildered by their popularity. Endless breakdowns gets old after about 1 minute
06.12.2021 - 21:36
Rating: 9
Uxküll

Their best yet.
----
"Nullum unquam exstitit magnum igenium sine aliqua dementia [there was never great genius without some madness]."

Best of Metal A-Z: http://metalstorm.net/users/lists.php?user_id=158339
27.01.2022 - 14:03
Desha
delicious dish
Written by Alex F on 19.10.2021 at 20:31

Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.10.2021 at 17:00

Glad I'm not the only one bewildered by their popularity. Endless breakdowns gets old after about 1 minute

For me it's kind of the simplicity that makes it work. It's not amazing stuff put has a lot of punch to it. I don't mind that it's formulaic at all. but I'm not generally a hardore fan either, so this might be commonplace.
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill

Hits total: 566 | This month: 13