Metal Storm logo
Edenbridge - Start Crowdfunding Campaign For Next Album

Austrian symphonic metal act Edenbridge are currently working hard on their eleventh studio album, dubbed Shangri-La. In the course of the recording process, the band has decided to start a crowdfunding campaign. You can find additional info by heading over here.

Guitarist Arne Stockhammer aka Lanvall explains: "The past 18 months have been a demanding time for us all. As the lockdown came shortly before our planned European tour, I tried to put all my energies into songwriting, which seemed to be everything else than easy at the beginning. Nevertheless a real push in creativity happened, which resulted in our new album Shangri-La. I believe that this is our most versatile album so far, climaxing in the 16-minute epic long track "The Bonding (Part 2)". We are in midst the recordings right now and the results sound fantastic, so be prepared!"

Comments singer Sabine Edelsbacher: "The fantastic support of you, our loyal and wonderful fans confirmed us to continue our way of crowdfunding and to offer it through our web shop only. Your support directly reaches us without detours through the common crowdfunding sites and secures the best possible quality in the production of the album. Beginning with the common "Name Booklet Sponsor" to the "Executive Producer Package", we are offering a wide selection again. Thank you very much for your support in advance!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Edenbridge
Posted: 03.11.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 29 users
04.11.2021 - 03:52
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

Well, it can't be more boring than their last effort.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
11.01.2022 - 16:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Daniel Tomann-Eickhoff is guest musician, he plays flute there

Band and his own comments here
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 708 | This month: 5