Metal Storm logo
I, Voidhanger Records - Label Founder Hospitalized

Due to Covid-19, I, Voidhanger Records owner and founder Luciano has been hospitalized in sub-intensive care unit. Gabriele Gramaglia from Cosmic Putrefaction and Vertebra Atlantis shared an update which can be read down under.

Gabriele Gramaglia writes: ''Hi everyone, Gabriele Gramaglia of Cosmic Putrefaction and Vertebra Atlantis here. Luciano, the leader of the label, asked me to give you all this communication that I do with heavy heart and the utmost concern.

"Unfortunately Luciano is now hospitalized in sub-intensive care unit and he is not fine at all. I was incredibly shocked when I received this news from him and my hands right now are trembling. That is the major reason for delays in communication with him that may have occur to anyone, me included, the past few weeks, and that is the worst I could ever have thought of.

"Right now all we can do is to gather around him with our hearts and just hope and wish him nothing but the best. I'll try to be in touch with him as much as possible and I will keep you posted as soon as possible about his conditions. Thanks a lot for the attention."

Source: facebook.com
Posted: 16.12.2021 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 31 users
16.12.2021 - 23:58
Neachy
That's a bummer, man. I hope he pulls through for a full recovery.
17.12.2021 - 07:06
VikinkiQc
Hope for the best ! I don't know him personnally but he seems to be a great guy ! Take care buddy and comeback stronger than ever !
17.12.2021 - 13:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sad news, wanted to say something about something
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.12.2021 - 21:18
Uxküll
Damn, hope he gets some monoclonal antibodies.
----
"Nullum unquam exstitit magnum igenium sine aliqua dementia [there was never great genius without some madness]."

Best of Metal A-Z: http://metalstorm.net/users/lists.php?user_id=158339
04.01.2022 - 07:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates: 1th January 2022 FB post

Hey everyone, still Gabriele here.
I have received an important update about his conditions that I was allowed to share with all of you: although I want to be very cautious about this, apparently Luciano's therapies are showing some improvements; the road towards recovery may still be long, but this could be a gleam of hope 🙂
That being said, it is really heart-warming to see how much he is beloved around the globe and how much important and widely recognized his work is, I'm sure he would really appreciate that a lot.
Cheers!
----

apos;'
[image]
11.01.2022 - 20:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates:

Hey everyone!
I'm very happy to announce that Luciano is finally getting out of the hospital today, so from now his recovery processes and treatments will continue in his own home, so this will most likely be my last update here 🙂.
Thank you all very much for your support and care!
Cheers,
Gabriele
----

apos;'
[image]
11.01.2022 - 20:16
JoHn Doe
^ Good news, speedy recovery!
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.

Hits total: 865 | This month: 6