Metal Storm logo
Blut Aus Nord - New Album Recorded, Mixed And Mastered

Atmospheric black metal entity Blut Aus Nord have been busy lately, working on their next full length instalment. As it was reported yesterday, the successor to 2019's Hallucinogen is officially completed. Recorded, mixed and mastered. We can expect new info and details soon.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord
Posted: 27.12.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 133 users
27.12.2021 - 13:09
Desha
delicious dish
Jesus Christ Hallucinogen was 2019????
Not too excited for the new one cause I didn't like Hallucinogen and they said hey wouldn't be doing industrial bm anymore (which I think they're best at), but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt ig
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill
27.12.2021 - 16:40
mz

So this is a follow-up to Hallucinogen? My excitement just died out.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
27.12.2021 - 19:19
Metren
Dreadrealm
I wasn't a big fan of Hallucinogen either, but I am certainly not discounting the possibility that the next album will be really strong. This is Blut Aus Fucking Nord, they're responsible for two of the absolute greatest albums of all time.

EDIT: Anticipating potential counterarguments, yes, those albums were released over 10 years ago. That's a fair point, but... I'm an optimist, what can I say. Also, I probably liked Deus Salutis... way more than most people here on MS.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
27.12.2021 - 20:28
Maldone

Did I heard somewhere that next BAN album will be Memoria Vetusta IV or I just dreamed it or something?
27.12.2021 - 20:31
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Shame they aren't working on The Work Which Transforms God Part II.
27.12.2021 - 20:43
IBlackened

This is what Vindisval said on Facebook about the new record: "The next album is scheduled for April 2022, not a new Memoria Vertusta, not yet...but a new and radical sonic experience, probably one of the darkest BLUT AUS NORD release."

Judging by that, I don't think it'll sound like Hallucinogen.
----
Their old stuff is better.
28.12.2021 - 01:28
The Galactician

Can’t wait. I love everything the man writes.
11.02.2022 - 23:16
Desha
delicious dish
Written by IBlackened on 27.12.2021 at 20:43

This is what Vindisval said on Facebook about the new record: "The next album is scheduled for April 2022, not a new Memoria Vertusta, not yet...but a new and radical sonic experience, probably one of the darkest BLUT AUS NORD release."

Judging by that, I don't think it'll sound like Hallucinogen.

If I had a penny for all the times Vindsval called something radically new and then it sounded pretty much the same. He basically did this for the past 4 or so albums...
----
You are the hammer, I am the nail
building a house in the fire on the hill

Hits total: 1611 | This month: 2