Metal Storm logo
Horn - Premiere New Single & Music Video

German black metal one-man band, Horn, present a first single as part of the next full length effort Verzet (to be self-released in April/May 2022). The song "Alpenrekorder", which also appear on the new single CD/DVD Alpenrekorder & Filmmaterial, is available for streaming in the form of an official music video.

Nerrath commented: "Here it is, folks - the official music video for Horn's "Alpenrekorder", the center track of the upcoming full-length album Verzet scheduled for mid 2022 (album cover & track list will follow next year).

"The main reason for why this elaborate drone-based video came to fruition in the first place was film producer Dennis De Biase. He approached me with the idea last year and just a few weeks later, we found ourselves in the Austrian Alps actually doing this. My deepest gratitude and a big shout out to you for helping me with this dream I've always had for Horn. You will see further collaborations between Dennis and Horn in the future.

"Although parts may look like stock footage, all material you see in the clip was captured in the course of our shooting thanks to the heavy use of a drone. This small gadget was amazing and helped us greatly in portraying the eerie vastness of nature and thereby the very essence of the "Alpenrekorder" lyrics.

"The cello player displayed is Les Taya, while Horn's live musician D. was responsible for the drums. Thanks a million, you two, couldn't have done this without you."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Horn
Posted: 29.12.2021 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
29.12.2021 - 14:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
This band has small ups n downs, but they always creates something interesting. I am happy whit this, cool nature video, cool folk instrument
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 724 | This month: 7