Metal Storm logo
Mors Principium Est - Releasing Compilation Album This Spring

The Finns Mors Principium Est are pleased to announce the release of their new compilation album, titled Liberate The Unborn Inhumanity, on April 6th (Japan) and on April 8th (rest of the world). This effort features songs from the first 3 albums and from the second demo. Everything completely re-recorded, re-mixed and re-mastered.

Tracklist:

01. Cleansing Rain
02. Eternity's Child
03. The Unborn
04. The Lust Called Knowledge
05. Valley Of Sacrifice, Part 1
06. Finality
07. Two Steps Away
08. Inhumanity
09. Pure
10. The Animal Within
11. Life In Black
12. Fragile Flesh
13. Valley Of Sacrifice, Part 2

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Mors Principium Est
Posted: 05.01.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 133 users
05.01.2022 - 15:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Might be their best work
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.01.2022 - 15:37
zed3
I guess that was the easiest way to a new release after firing the main composer of their last 4 albums...
05.01.2022 - 17:28
Grouch Douglas
Enigma
Lol that title is laughably bad.
05.01.2022 - 18:37
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
I've never had the affection for the first three albums that many other fans do, so I'm actually kind of looking forward to this release to see if it makes me appreciate their earlier works more.

With that said, this also just feels like a huge "SEE! WE DID MUSIC WITHOUT ANDY" message.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
05.01.2022 - 19:59
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Mors Principium Est is a band I could never get into, but a compilation sounds alright, it will highlight their stronger songs, so I might enjoy it.
05.01.2022 - 20:17
Fred_P
That title is ridiculous lol. I listened a fair amount of time to "The Unborn" a while ago, and while it is great, I think the best albums are the one with Andy. The past three albums from this band are some of my most listenend albums, and I think Seven was excellent. I'm still interested in this release and what the band has to offer, but this whole situation is just bad for pretty much everyone involved. Shit happens I guess !
05.01.2022 - 20:32
lemme
Fuck them after what they did with Andy.
06.01.2022 - 15:35
FeskarN
This is just a FU to Andy who got fired. Ville is just a even a more dick now..
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
06.01.2022 - 22:43
Reaper_Redeemer
Songs are excellent indeed, it is a good selection. But who will support Ville after what happened. The best way to make your fans "forget" is to release something groundbreaking. Which of course is too difficult...
07.01.2022 - 02:22
SoUnDs LiKe PoP
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 05.01.2022 at 19:59

Mors Principium Est is a band I could never get into, but a compilation sounds alright, it will highlight their stronger songs, so I might enjoy it.

IMO it does quite the opposite, as their strongest works were the albums with Andy. Andy's guitar and synth melodies are what made MPE stand out from all the other same sounding melodeath bands.
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
07.01.2022 - 17:20
bladefall
Of course Andy is great.But he was learning much from Jori——Who created the Unborn which is their best work!Its only flaw is production.
The Unborn is the album which made MPE stand out from all the other melodeath,not andy's works.
07.01.2022 - 17:46
MeatWolf
Production on Unborn is unparalleled, mind you
07.01.2022 - 18:09
Pablo
It seems they're trying to boost their original line-up, considering that the orginal guitarists are back in the line-up, according to MS. This should be interesting. Thx
11.01.2022 - 03:26
Litvin
Check this out, that is really awesome one.
update: can't stop listen to this one, it is a masterpiece!

The original demo

Hits total: 1452 | This month: 6