Metal Storm logo
Elegeion - New Album Completed

17 years after the release of their last record, The Last Moment, Australian doomsters Elegeion now announce that they have finally finished their third full length offering. Mastering is scheduled for this month, so, almost finished. Details coming soon.

The group's statement: ''Wishing one and all a better and more productive 2022. Coming from Melbourne, the world's longest locked down city, we've managed to complete a new album over a constantly interrupted 12 months, with the wretched disease yet again foiling our mastering efforts over in Sweden until January 2022 (hopefully). But all is not lost. We have completed some amazing artwork for the album, and commenced our very first music video, with the hope of gaining enough support from our ancient and loyal fans to release the product of our struggles. More will be revealed this new year, but for now, here's a teaser of things in motion..."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Elegeion
Posted: 05.01.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 23 users
05.01.2022 - 22:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That's the news of tjr year and comeback album
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.01.2022 - 11:20
Draugen
I remember listening to the song Scars on repeat as a depressed teenager...
06.01.2022 - 13:49
Dark Forever
Ruído Sonoro
Written by Draugen on 06.01.2022 at 11:20

I remember listening to the song Scars on repeat as a depressed teenager...

Same here. I even reached out to Dieudonnee back then to ask for the piano tab, but she said nothing was ever written and she only memorized it / recorded it as is.
----
Taste the DARK...
... and you'll live FOREVER!

Hits total: 446 | This month: 6