Metal Storm logo
Dark Funeral - 'Let The Devil In' Single & Video Unleashed

"Let The Devil In", the first official single from Dark Funeral's highly-anticipated new album We Are The Apocalypse, has been unleashed. It's available for streaming with accompanying music video, created by by Grupa13. We Are The Apocalypse effort comes out on March 18th, 2022.

Comments the band: "It is with great pleasure that we can hereby offer you a first taste of our upcoming album We Are The Apocalypse with the track "Let The Devil In". It may be a slightly different song from us, but it still holds the true darkness and spirit that is Dark Funeral. It was obvious to all of us that this would be the song that we set the bar with and premiere first. The song also comes with a video, which we recorded in Wroclaw, Poland together with Grupa13. It really was a great pleasure to work with such a professional team. The result is outstanding and fits this completely dark story that is "Let The Devil In" very well."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Funeral
Posted: 07.01.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 138 users
07.01.2022 - 15:52
The Entity

They thrive when its not all blastbeats & tremolo-picking, great track!
----
https://enigmaticalofficial.bandcamp.com/
Industrial / Cosmic Black Metal
07.01.2022 - 16:13
opeth518

I saw someone on the shoutbox say this new video (maybe a different DF?) was so cringeworthy I had to check it out immediately and it just seems like a very run-of-the-mill bm vid to be honest haha
07.01.2022 - 16:45
Derelict Earth

Written by opeth518 on 07.01.2022 at 16:13

I saw someone on the shoutbox say this new video (maybe a different DF?) was so cringeworthy I had to check it out immediately and it just seems like a very run-of-the-mill bm vid to be honest haha

That was me ! And yeah it's "regular cringe" for a black metal video. But that fake prosthetic mask looked like it was from an art student school project...
07.01.2022 - 17:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
A bit doom touch, suprise to me, own level killer track, amazing, I like the music, but somehow image and lyrics are bad. I dont like st. Ann
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.01.2022 - 17:43
Malphas

It's pretty standard bm stuff from where i'm standing, and i mean all of it, the music, the lyrics, the video...lyrics are typical for these guys but the slower tempo music isn't. I still like it though, definitely looking forward to this record.
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
07.01.2022 - 21:21
MarlKarx

Even though these guys are never super interesting to me, I have always loved how the vocals sit in their mixes. Super clear
07.01.2022 - 23:20
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Malphas on 07.01.2022 at 17:43

It's pretty standard bm stuff

Well, it's Dark Funeral...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
08.01.2022 - 02:16
Lanthros

As stated before, it's pretty standard fare. But it's pretty good.
08.01.2022 - 08:12
BCI

As with most BM, sounds dope AF, looks dumb AS... Oh well, I'll still listen the shit out of it
----
Black Crown Initiate have ruined a lot of bands for me...
08.01.2022 - 08:41
Cool black! That’s what I expect from Dark Funeral
08.01.2022 - 12:51
theFIST

Prefer them at full speed
this isn"t bad, but it doesn"t have much that needs to shine for long enough to justify the slower tempo
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:
09.01.2022 - 12:37
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
I'm glad they apparently didn't undergo any drastic changes. They've been very samey throughout the years and i like 'em for that. You know what to expect. In 2001 they went for a crystal clear production and the inclusion of mid-paced songs and that was the only time they included anything new in their repertoire. Yet they're able to release good albums every time.
10.02.2022 - 06:09
opeth518

Written by Derelict Earth on 07.01.2022 at 16:45

Written by opeth518 on 07.01.2022 at 16:13

That was me ! And yeah it's "regular cringe" for a black metal video. But that fake prosthetic mask looked like it was from an art student school project...

Its funny, while watching the video I said to myself "they must be talking about that ridiculous mask" haha. Anyway, I noticed a new DF video out recently, may it be everything you're looking for in a Dark Funeral release!

Hits total: 1705 | This month: 5