Metal Storm logo
Satan's Fall - Sign Worldwide Deal With Steamhammer/SPV

Satan's Fall, Finland's heavy/speed metal export, have signed a worldwide record deal with Steamhammer/SPV. The four-piece, currently working on material for their next studio album, is also pleased to introduce Ville Koskinen as their new lead guitarist.

Satan's Fall comments regarding the signing: "We are more than excited to start working with such a legendary record company as SPV / Steamhammer. They understand what real heavy metal is all about, and it goes without saying that Satan’s Fall fits in perfectly. Steamhammer has released so many great records from our favorite artists - it’s a great honor to be part of this legacy."

Guitarist Tomi Mäenpää adds: "The next record will be a celebration of melodic heavy metal. It’s full of juicy guitar melodies and solos, tight riffs, catchy choruses and most of all; it is pure heavy metal. The band also experienced member changes when Ville Aatsinki (drums) and Lassi Tiainen (guitar) dropped out last year. Satan's Fall is now introducing new lead guitarist Ville Koskinen. We are still looking for a regular drummer, but we have a great session drummer secured for the studio."

Olly Hahn (Head of Steamhammer) is also thrilled with this successful coup: "For me Satan's Fall is one of the best new bands when it comes to original true Metal. I'm more than happy that the band has decided to join the Steamhammer roster and I'm sure that with the next album every Metalhead will know the name!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Satan's Fall
Posted: 07.01.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
07.01.2022 - 16:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
And jope of steel things this band is band of steel
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 493 | This month: 3