Metal Storm logo
Throes Of Dawn - Re-Sign With Argonauta Records

Gothic doomers Throes Of Dawn are pleased to announce that they have re-signed the partnership whit Argonauta Records. The six-piece is currently working on their next studio album. Additional details coming soon.

Comments the band on signing: ''We are very delighted to share some good news with you: We have signed a new contract with Argonauta Records! They have been a perfect partner for us and we are looking forward to working with Argonauta Records on the upcoming album.

"As you might know, we have been working on the new album for quite some time, but unfortunately Covid-19 has laid some obstacles on our path. The work is still going, albeit the progress is slow. However, it is coming! Slowly but surely. We are quite lazy to post anything, but we will try keep you updated on the progress."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Throes Of Dawn
Posted: 11.01.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 14 users
12.01.2022 - 21:34
SoUnDs LiKe PoP

If by some miracle they could go back to and replicate the sound of Quicksilver Clouds, that would amazing. I don't think they have the same vocalists anymore, though...
----
I lift weights and listen to metal
31.03.2022 - 03:27
Scream8tor

2016 album was amazing. Always puts me in a Pink Floyd mood. Just hope they can improve the vocals for the next album.
17.05.2022 - 18:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates:
We have continued the album recordings after a long break. During intense three day period we recorded almost all of the guitar tracks, except the leads. It feels very good to be back in the studio!
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 464 | This month: 9