08. Mechanical Chatter (WP)
09. Antifascist Feverdream
10. Mechanical Chatter (MBiFM)
11. You Cannot Live Forever
12. My Body Is Failing Me

Staff review by
Netzach
Rating:
Electromancy is a band of robotic mannequins and their human builder, playing black metal with an industrial and technical twist. Aye, robots. No joke.

Read more ››
published 04.02.2022 | Comments (6)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 50 users
15.01.2022 - 16:21
Rating: 6
While I'm not a fan of the music I gotta give props to the artist for even making this album; Satyra was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2018 (per a Metal Assault Records article). That's not too far removed from what I have, and as debilitating as it can be the fact Satyra programmed robotics to play the music instead is pretty damn impressive. I may not like the music much but I gotta give respect to that sort of perseverance.
16.01.2022 - 21:34
Rating: 7
mz
Ah this band:)
I actully like their sound a lot and think that regardless of the special circumstances of the guy behind the project, the music itself has a unique identity.
Also, kudos to him for making this happen despite his disability.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
17.01.2022 - 04:22
Rating: 3
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Neat in concept, cringe in reality.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.02.2022 - 19:25
Rating: 4
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Although I usually don't like anything techno/electronic, but this concept of black techno sounded very interesting to me, I just had to give it a listen. I wasn't necessarily expecting to like it, in fact I wasn't expecting to to finish the first 5 minutes of it, but credit where it's due, it actually surprised me slightly, it's not quite as bad as I imagined, obviously it was never going to be my thing, but it's still not a complete waste of my time.

Hits total: 781 | This month: 6