Metal Storm logo
Angelus Apatrida - New Video Out

A new official video for Angelus Apatrida's hard-hitting track, "Childhood’s End", has surfaced online. The latter comes of the group's latest self-titled record. The video clip was directed and edited by Fer Morales.

Angelus Apatrida commented: "We tried to capture the ferocity of the music and the rawness of the lyrics and put them together in a movie alike video clip. Our songs are sometimes full of living experiences and they let feelings go out, sometimes we use them to channel our deepest fears and ghosts. And as we can see on movies and TV serials, we think it’s needed to normalize it and show with naturalness tough situations we all see and even suffer in real life. We all deserve to live with dignity, and when time should come we all deserve to die in a dignified way."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Angelus Apatrida
Posted: 14.01.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 15 users
15.01.2022 - 21:32
Joppe
Steelemeister
The band has been on a roll for the last few albums; they're killing it like I would expect in modern times, this is not the old school thrash as we knew it, it's not groove either so it's all good to me. Hard to say anything about the video, I'm here just for the music.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 517 | This month: 4