Metal Storm logo
Impaled Nazarene - Guitarist Quits

Long-running black metal operatives Impaled Nazarene revealed that guitarist Tomi Ullgrén has decided to quit the band due to busy work schedule. The Finns have recruited K. Tormentor as their live session guitarist on upcoming events.

Statement from the band as follows: "UG has decided to quit Impaled Nazarene. His busy work schedule simply does not meet our busy rehearsal schedule. No drama and understandable at these times. We raise our glasses and thank him for all the years and wish him all the best! Meanwhile we have recruited K. Tormentor as our live session guitarist so this will not affect any of the upcoming shows."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Impaled Nazarene
Posted: 17.01.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 61 users
17.01.2022 - 13:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Another one leaves because of work, I thought those guys make money from the music
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.01.2022 - 14:42
Deadsoulman

Written by Bad English on 17.01.2022 at 13:56

Another one leaves because of work, I thought those guys make money from the music

I have a hard time imagining such a niche band as Impaled Nazarene making a living out of their music, even less so since touring is all but impossible nowadays.
17.01.2022 - 14:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deadsoulman on 17.01.2022 at 14:42

Written by Bad English on 17.01.2022 at 13:56

I have a hard time imagining such a niche band as Impaled Nazarene making a living out of their music, even less so since touring is all but impossible nowadays.

Well but I doubt that they make much money from day job either
----

apos;'
[image]
17.01.2022 - 15:14
Deadsoulman

Written by Bad English on 17.01.2022 at 14:46

Even though there's no minimum wage in Finland, given the current state of the (music) world, I think even the most menial job would get you more money than being a metal musician
17.01.2022 - 15:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Deadsoulman on 17.01.2022 at 15:14

Written by Bad English on 17.01.2022 at 14:46

Even though there's no minimum wage in Finland, given the current state of the (music) world, I think even the most menial job would get you more money than being a metal musician

Well i thing only Nightwish, Stratovarius, Cob, maybe 69 eyes can live from the music and do it well.. But still legal job don't give you so much, easier are change a job, but.... Its depends from person
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 1182 | This month: 10