Metal Storm logo
Immolation - Reveal 'The Age Of No Light' Single & Video

Immolation have released the second single, "The Age Of No Light", from the upcoming eleventh studio album Acts Of God. The latter is due on February 18th via Nuclear Blast Records. The accompanying music video was produced, directed and edited by Robert Vigna.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Immolation
Posted: 21.01.2022 by conscientiousnes

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 45 users
21.01.2022 - 22:33
Qualeen
I like this track a lot. It's a bit hard for me to be objective, as their kind of death metal hits the spot perfectly for me. But I can't help but be amazed by Immolation's consistency. My sole criticism would be that they don't challenge themselves to go far beyond the style originating I think in "Majesty and Decay" (and when it comes to the sinister harmonies and drumming, they've kind of always done the same thing).
----
So imminently visible - this cloaked innocent guilt
Sentenced to a lifetime, a second of structured chaos
Trampled by the ferocious, raging crowds of solitude
I'm the soil beneath me soaking up the sustenance of my own death.
[Meshuggah]
22.01.2022 - 09:36
This song kicks ass .. yes, I also cannot be very objective as Immolation is my top death metal band . But I’m really very excited about this album ! Cannot wait for the complete full release
23.01.2022 - 01:22
Khold Baroness
This band is a great college of death metal...
23.01.2022 - 14:39
Rapid Fire
They deliver, as always!

Agree to some extent with the opinion that they don't change much the formula, but since they manage to keep it sounding fresh and unique it's not a big problem for me.
----
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hits total: 1057 | This month: 6