Metal Storm logo
Behemoth - Streaming Another Track From Upcoming Album

Behemoth have revealed another track from their forthcoming 12th studio album, Opvs Contra Natvram, which is set to arrive via Nuclear Blast on 16th September 2022. The latest single, "Off To War!", accompanied by yet another evocative official video directed by Påhl Sundström & Erik Sundström, is available for streaming down under.

Frontman Adam 'Nergal' Darski comments: "Militant times bring militant music… we’re increasing the tempo with our new single, "Off To War!" - one of my personal favourites from the new record. This song has a killer punk section, one of the greatest Behemoth leads of all time, and a nice extreme metal twist at the end. A true sonic tornado in times of confrontation, enjoy it legions!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Behemoth
Posted: 16.06.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 142 users
16.06.2022 - 12:38
Cool song! Behemoth rules !
16.06.2022 - 23:40
Illusion's_Void

To think Behemoth would have a 3rd era, specially like this... I hope there doesn't come a 4th.
17.06.2022 - 12:00
Handala

I liked this better than the first single hopefully more tracks like this will be in the new album
17.06.2022 - 15:19
Olber

Hearing the riff in the beginning, I thought : oh wow, that sounds like 'Be Without Fear' on The Apostasy, that's promising!
Then seconds later, back to generic modern Behemoth... so disappointing.

Hits total: 1525 | This month: 5