Metal Storm logo
Katatonia - Sign Worldwide Deal With Napalm Records

Swedish metal masters of melancholy Katatonia and Austrian label Napalm Records are excited to announce that they have joined forces and signed a worldwide record deal.

Katatonia on the signing: "As Katatonia is just about to enter a brand new chapter in its own book of history, we’re passionate the band's journey will continue onward and upward together with our new label Napalm Records."

Thomas Caser (Napalm Records) about the signing: "Katatonia has been one of the most impactful metal acts, always progressing throughout their career. Teaming up with such an iconic act is a dream of every music fan. We are beyond excited to work with the band and their team!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Katatonia
Posted: 23.06.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 97 users
23.06.2022 - 15:24
Umideath
Such a good news...\m/
----
My Top 90 Metal Albums Of 2023 - Part 2 >> https://youtu.be/6Yi7zV9Xo58 - Part 1
https://youtu.be/8F0E_CAfmMM
23.06.2022 - 23:15
OpethFlames
Always excited for more Katatonia. Side note/question, Thomas Caser, the same one who drums for Visions Of Atlantis working for Napalm Records?
23.06.2022 - 23:34
Starvynth
i c deaf people
staff
Written by OpethFlames on 23.06.2022 at 23:15

Side note/question, Thomas Caser, the same one who drums for Visions Of Atlantis working for Napalm Records?

Yes, it's the same guy. To be exact, he's one of the two CEOs of Napalm Records.
----
signatures = SPAM
24.06.2022 - 03:24
OpethFlames
Written by Starvynth on 23.06.2022 at 23:34

Written by OpethFlames on 23.06.2022 at 23:15

Side note/question, Thomas Caser, the same one who drums for Visions Of Atlantis working for Napalm Records?

Yes, it's the same guy. To be exact, he's one of the two CEOs of Napalm Records.

Cool thanks for the reply. I just sat down and listened to Wanderers two nights ago and recalled him being the drummer.
26.07.2022 - 08:27
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Nice! Napalm Records is a good label to work with! Looking forward to their future releases!
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).

Hits total: 987 | This month: 5