Metal Storm logo
Queensrÿche - Reveal New Song

To promote their next full length effort, veterans Queensrÿche reveal an official video for the new single called "In Extremis". Digital Noise Alliance is ready to hit the streets October 7th, 2022. The clip was directed by Thomas Crane.

The band comments: "This song is about being on your deathbed surrounded by your loved ones. Clinging to the last sense available, letting them know you will still be hearing them after correspondence or perceived consciousness is visible. Other conceptual metaphors flash in and out, taking note of a world that will not bend to accommodate such suffering, a universe of mockery and a universe void of such abilities."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Queensrÿche
Posted: 24.06.2022 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 41 users
25.06.2022 - 04:11
Aries Rising
Better than the songs off their last album. Hopefully a good sign of things to come.
25.06.2022 - 04:38
Metal Spartan
Queensryche, especially with their early albums, have had a strong Iron Maiden influence. This song definitely has those vibes.
26.06.2022 - 18:23
Dylan 1974
Killer. Queensryche are definitely heading down the right path. Looking forward to the new LP.
30.06.2022 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Not bad, no matter what time, season, year or album, this band somehow achieve something good.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 950 | This month: 3