Metal Storm logo
Metalsteel - In The Studio

Slovenian metal comrades Metalsteel are located in Studio Rsl Production located Novo Mesto, Slovenia where they is recording new so far untitled album following last years Forsaken By The Gods. More information due in time. At the same time band introduced special guest vocalist Franc Tominšek from Mary Rose and M.A.S.H. who was singing in the studio for the first time after 30+ years.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Metalsteel
Posted: 24.08.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 4 users
30.08.2022 - 13:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates:
Ales Pelhan did guest vocals:

We are having so much fun recording vocals at the studio this weekend🤘
Therefore we decided to reveal our first special guest who will appear as a guest vocalist on our upcoming EP!
It was a great pleasure working with our longtime friend and fellow musician Ales Pelhan (@pelhanrock , ex Dawn Patrol). He did an awesome job yesterday🙌
Can you guess which Slovenian heavy metal song from the 80's was he recording with us yesterday?

Updates2:
Time to reveal our 3rd special guest for the upcoming EP. 🙌
It's been a long time since we worked together so it was great to work again with Sergej Škofljanec (ex Requiem, Razvaline etc.). Sergej delivered amazing vocal performance like always👏👏👏
Can you guess the song we did together?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=499703595492215&set=a.130545332408045

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.09.2022 - 10:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates 3:
Let's start this week with introducing another special guest who will appear on our upcoming EP - a true vocal powerhouse and one of our favourite female singers - Aleksandra Josic from KiNG FOO 💣
Aleksandra was already our guest on some of our live shows and it was about time to invite her to studio where she did an amazing job! 🤘
Can U guess the song we did together?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=505666828229225&set=a.130545332408045
----

apos;'
[image]
23.09.2022 - 11:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Updates:

We are more than happy to announce a new guest who will also appear on our musical project. Tomaz Zontar is an original member of the legendary Slovenian heavy metal group Pomaranča who were one of the first heavy metal acts in Slovenia/Yugoslavia and had tremendous impact on the hard & heavy scene in our country. Tomaž hasn't play keyboards for about 20 years but he nailed it in the studio 🤘
Can U guess the song we did together?

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=521016263360948&set=a.130545329074712
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 413 | This month: 6