Metal Storm logo
Possessed - Jeff Becerra Undergoes Eyes Surgery

Possessed founder and vocalist Jeff Becerra has been suffering some eye problems, and in end had to resort to undergoing an eye surgery. His explanation is below.

Jeff Becerra about eye problems: "I am dealing with some very serious eye issues and undergoing a series of treatment prior to a third more serious surgery.At this point, we are worried about losing the actual right eye. I promise you, no matter what I will always play. I just need to get through this process and get better. There is a tremendous amount of pain which is preventing me from traveling. My apologies to you all.''

His comments before the surgery: ''On my way to have my eye surgery and I’m taking my droopy ass eye. They say they will use fentanyl as anesthesia and I will be awake and able to talk but have no memory afterwards. Fentanyl seems like the least fun of the drugs that I’ve fucked with #evileye"

His comments after the surgery: "Ouch!! Had my right eye surgery today so. Is I’m in major recovery mode. Thank you for all the love and support you have shorn me you really are so kind."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Possessed
Posted: 23.09.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 80 users
23.09.2022 - 23:39
Khold Baroness

Have a full recovery and comeback soon Jeff 🙏🌠🖤🤘🎵🎶
24.09.2022 - 09:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
He has suffered so much, it's sad, get well soon.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.09.2022 - 10:27
gavdann

Sheesh this guy has had to endure so much shit. wishing him a speedy recovery.

Hits total: 6546 | This month: 83