Metal Storm logo
Grima - Tour Announced

Coming from the Russian tundra, Grima just announced a European tour with Kanonenfieber which starts on January 6 in Paris, and ends on March 17 in Bamberg, Germany.

The band comments: "Modernized war is devastating, not only for the human beings, but also for the Earth. It brings death and decay to everything our cult cherishes, leaving bruises and permanent scars on [the] Earth's body. Putting our sacred temple on fire.

Grima, our almighty god, weeps in the sight of all the destruction unholy beings have brought upon us. But no one can hear our lamentations, as we speak a long forgotten tongue. For this reason, we are pleased to announce a 'Frostbitten' journey through the mainland with our friends whom we met last summer who share our conviction but in a different and more direct approach. Please cheer for the human mill and German anti-war blackened death metal outfit Kanonenfieber.

This tour is a last minute decision, and we are thankful for all the support of the local promoters. Having all these shows confirmed in just about 14 days is a work of art. We would like to fully make use of our visa, which is valid until March. We have no clue what awaits us in [the] future, as we might not be back for a few years at least, until this insane world comes a bit back to it senses."

Frostbitten tour dates:

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Grima
Posted: 21.11.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 67 users
21.11.2022 - 21:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Will it happen, many countries has canceled shengen visa to Russian citizens.
It I assume band knows. This is most promising Russian band on last years. Really good musi6, I believe I'd they had chance they could do 50 or more shows
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.11.2022 - 21:46
Archie 666

Not even one gig in the UK?
22.11.2022 - 01:55
tintinb

Two great bands. Both my favourites. Wish I was there to see it.
----
Leeches everywhere.
22.11.2022 - 15:00
Ball Fondlers

Written by Archie 666 on 21.11.2022 at 21:46

Could also be a Visa thing. Most of these countries are in the schengen zone, at least until they get to Romania

I'd go, but no Munich date.
23.11.2022 - 18:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ball Fondlers on 22.11.2022 at 15:00

Written by Archie 666 on 21.11.2022 at 21:46

Could also be a Visa thing. Most of these countries are in the schengen zone, at least until they get to Romania

I'd go, but no Munich date.

Even in EU days UK was not in Schengen. Visa might be problem for Russian citizens even Poland, Finland, Baltic states, chech and Slovakia won't let Russian citizens in whit Schengen visas.
----

apos;'
[image]
08.12.2022 - 13:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 1409 | This month: 15